Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
eek.gif
 Impressive...should just give your shoes to him and see if he can get em signed quicker. 

:wow:  Impressive...should just give your shoes to him and see if he can get em signed quicker. 

Already in works. He told me the guy works in woodland hills. He is saying I can get it done by next week. He said Kobe is going to do the finals in TNT next week then he is gone on vacation for a while....

Already in works. He told me the guy works in woodland hills. He is saying I can get it done by next week. He said Kobe is going to do the finals in TNT next week then he is gone on vacation for a while....
Damb I should send you mine 
laugh.gif

that would be great if you get them signed I'm rooting for you.

Anybody else still waiting on the Tinkers form NDC (SNKRS)?  Sergio is about to get my wrath.

Last edited:
Santa monica mall stores still had most 11s except bhm and asg. Saw every other pair somewhere. Hoh and champs had tinks, hoh also had the always love the hate shirt

It probably is the same person. That price is crazy. Even if you buy a pair from eBay for $1K and send it to Panini you would still pay 60% less.
Not sure if that pair was the same guy, but I think it was mentioned he was in Woodland Hills. This is definitely him then:

Not sure if that pair was the same guy, but I think it was mentioned he was in Woodland Hills. This is definitely him then:
Man $2299 for a pair of signed kicks that you could get below retail right now and send off yourself for $550. I don't knock anyone's hustle but that is damn near robbery.

Man $2299 for a pair of signed kicks that you could get below retail right now and send off yourself for $550. I don't knock anyone's hustle but that is damn near robbery.
Yea that's pretty crazy. But then again, not a lot of people knew about the Send Your Item thing from Panini, so some people might think that's the only way to get them at this point. Hope people are patient enough to see how it goes with Panini though. Wouldn't mind sending in my FTBs at some point.

Back
Top Bottom