Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Man $2299 for a pair of signed kicks that you could get below retail right now and send off yourself for $550. I don't knock anyone's hustle but that is damn near robbery.

From what I understand its 550 per signature from Panini so if you want both pairs of shoes signed, its 1100. Still robbery.

SMH was on hold for 15 min then sent to a voicemail. I need to find out what's up before I go see this guy in woodland hills....

I never cared about getting signatures of celebrities or pictures with them, but I would think you'd want to actually have the person sign it for you cause you asked him or at least see him signing your item even if he doesn't know it's yours. I get your chances of that are slim to none, but 500 to have something signed and there's no interaction at all with the person actually signing it sucks. I'd rather just not bother.

I never cared about getting signatures of celebrities or pictures with them, but I would think you'd want to actually have the person sign it for you cause you asked him or at least see him signing your item even if he doesn't know it's yours. I get your chances of that are slim to none, but 500 to have something signed and there's no interaction at all with the person actually signing it sucks. I'd rather just not bother.
this.

I guess I can see both sides of that coin, of course the interaction would be worth it alone, but I doubt a lot of people are trying to track down Kobe with a pair of FTBs and a sharpie in hand wherever they go. I think having a pair of Kobes signed though is pretty sweet so this is the easiest way for the majority to do it. I don't see Kobe being the kind to sit at a table at a sports signing convention hawking autographs like Pete Rose or someone and who knows how much longer he'll even be doing this for Panini so I guess you gotta strike when the iron is hot.

13 years ago I got the chance to meet Magic and have him sign a Mitchell & Ness jersey. One of the coolest moments in my life.

Kobe will hopefully be doing signing events eventually, so I will wait for then. Tho I heard he won't sign #8 jerseys anymore, I hope that's not the case. Wouldn't want him to throw mine in the trash haha.

damn imagine if kobe's not even the one signing the shoes lol. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom