Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So many good colorways of this shoe. 

Spot about 40 minutes away has them, but i'm waiting for the disco
This pic makes them look much better 
nthat.gif

Tempting with the 15% ebates. Gotta think about it. Don't really have anything in mind to make though. And the carpe diems are good enough and will probably be had on discount.

Tempting with the 15% ebates. Gotta think about it. Don't really have anything in mind to make though. And the carpe diems are good enough and will probably be had on discount.
I'm going to make a FTB XI replica with the EM. I guess it would be more comparable to the elite 8's

My memory is a bit hazy, did em & flyknit iDs overlap during the 9 or 10s, or was it strictly only one available at each time.

I never cared about getting signatures of celebrities or pictures with them, but I would think you'd want to actually have the person sign it for you cause you asked him or at least see him signing your item even if he doesn't know it's yours. I get your chances of that are slim to none, but 500 to have something signed and there's no interaction at all with the person actually signing it sucks. I'd rather just not bother.

I guess I can see both sides of that coin, of course the interaction would be worth it alone, but I doubt a lot of people are trying to track down Kobe with a pair of FTBs and a sharpie in hand wherever they go. I think having a pair of Kobes signed though is pretty sweet so this is the easiest way for the majority to do it. I don't see Kobe being the kind to sit at a table at a sports signing convention hawking autographs like Pete Rose or someone and who knows how much longer he'll even be doing this for Panini so I guess you gotta strike when the iron is hot.
Two great posts, I can see both sides but knowing myself Id never pay for a autograph... Its still a cool option for those who would. 

Only in America..... 

Well my Tinker order got canceled even tho I ordered right at 10am when they dropped SNKRS app has failed me shoulda copped on FTL

Does anyone know if the Carpe Diem's are looking like a GR or are they going to be this "limited" crap again?  Debating that wallet book and got the MVP pass to nike outlet's.

Does anyone know if the Carpe Diem's are looking like a GR or are they going to be this "limited" crap again?  Debating that wallet book and got the MVP pass to nike outlet's.

Aside from the FTB, none of the 11 were limited.

Expect a fake sellout tho :lol:

I just got an email 2 days ago saying my pair was back-ordered until 5/17 then the UPS guy rings my bell with them today out of nowhere.

Same thing they said to me.....

But mine came like this from ups......OUCH!!!!!!!

But glade the shoes are ok.
[/quote]
my kobe box had a small puncture on the lid...smh

Back
Top Bottom