Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Nike-Kobe-11-Carpe-Diem-4.jpg

Never noticed the yellow popping thru the tongue... Nike always kills me when the official pics come out... At first I was thinking definite pass but here I am second guessing myself yet again... Ive been overall very impressed with the XI color ways copped 2x Eulogy, 2x White Horse, 2x Mamba Day IDs, BL and the Tinkers... Never gone in so deep on a model before my wallet is feelin it

I thought the same I thought it would just be the ASG but i have the FTB's Mamba Day's x2 and will probably need the Carpe Diems & a Grinch iD.

Why didn't they make the tongue on the CD grey? At least try to make it look like the 4s
With no grey on the midsole might look a lil off on the tongue but to each their own... I'm just happy Nike made the effort to give us a Carpe Diem inspiration. As imperfect as they may be..  These have me excited for the retros we will see in the (hopefully) near future

I'm still holding out hope that the BHM's will hit outlets. I regret not doubling up when I had the chance a few months back. Probably will end up being the top colorway but that's tough because Nike has been killing it this year with Kobe CW's. I'm really hoping the Olympics will be on point.

Good to know [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Appreciate the info
I'll be calling every store until I find the ASG so I can double up for the low ha

This isn't to help just you but to everyone here, but Nike Citadel had a Full size run on the all stars for $159.99 plus tax and ship. You just have to call and you can place a phone order. I ordered mine yesterday and should be here this week or next week for sure! I just didn't get the time to post the info here. Good luck to you and everyone ! Phone number is 3237201684

Anyone get their Mamba Day IDs yet?

mine are scheduled for latest June 27th, I did get notification from Nike that they started to work on them about 1 week ago, so they must have a lot of Mamba IDs still to make!

Anyone get their Mamba Day IDs yet?
Both my pairs are scheduled for the 27th of June also, but if you're looking for a completed products check the iD thread. a lot of UK heads and a few US peeps are getting their pairs in.

mine are scheduled for latest June 27th, I did get notification from Nike that they started to work on them about 1 week ago, so they must have a lot of Mamba IDs still to make!
Both my pairs are scheduled for the 27th of June also, but if you're looking for a completed products check the iD thread. a lot of UK heads and a few US peeps are getting their pairs in.
Dang. Mine are scheduled for the 24th of June. I just wanted them in time for my NYC trip coming up T_T

Dang. Mine are scheduled for the 24th of June. I just wanted them in time for my NYC trip coming up T_T
With every iD if done I've received them well before the estimated arrival date. Wouldn't be surprised if they show up a week before the date.

When are you going to NYC?

Back
Top Bottom