Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Clean 
smokin.gif

The whole muse pack looks nice if you guys get a chance to cop all 3 do it cause I think you will regret it down the line if you dont

How are the 11's compared to the 8's?

I'm just in love with the 8's right now.

Last edited:
The whole muse pack looks nice if you guys get a chance to cop all 3 do it cause I think you will regret it down the line if you dont

I feel obligated to finish the pack now. The Avar's are my least favorite and that's saying a lot considering that he did his thing on that pair. It's all about the little things with the muses

I find it funny the scrutiny is on people who have the means to pay resale, yet all the cats who wait outside stores overnight and enter 14 different in-store raffles are apparently the ones with their 401ks flourishing. 
Lol this is very funny and true. Same as those who camp out days for BF deals, not factoring in the time spent and the deeper issue of which they have the ability to spend those days literally doing nothing.

Those still searching, drop your location just in case someone might come across some info.  

i lucked out HARD on the FTB 11s... i flew to LA from England to watch kobes final game, i walked into footlocker on the 16th of april to buy a backpack for my flight home, and the homie who worked there asked if i wanted to buy the FTB 11s that just came in as they got a late stock arrival. (this was Santa Monica Place Footlocker on the corner.)

im like "SHUT UP, U SRS?" ... i buy 1 pair, my wife buys the 2nd pair and i asked a homeless guy stood outside to buy a third pair for me and gave him $30.. 

pretty awesome trip considering i went in for a backpack and came out with 3 pairs of ftb XI's

All in all, shoutout to the latino homie with the flesh holes in his ears who worked !

i lucked out HARD on the FTB 11s... i flew to LA from England to watch kobes final game, i walked into footlocker on the 16th of april to buy a backpack for my flight home, and the homie who worked there asked if i wanted to buy the FTB 11s that just came in as they got a late stock arrival. (this was Santa Monica Place Footlocker on the corner.)

im like "SHUT UP, U SRS?" ... i buy 1 pair, my wife buys the 2nd pair and i asked a homeless guy stood outside to buy a third pair for me and gave him $30.. 

pretty awesome trip considering i went in for a backpack and came out with 3 pairs of ftb XI's

All in all, shoutout to the latino homie with the flesh holes in his ears who worked !

I paid resale for 11s.  I paid $700.  Whatever. 

Do you wear them

yep they didnt have a raffle instore, there stock arrived late! lemme upload some pics, i gave one pair to a friend i made who works at Mag Park in LA for retail price 

Yeah, i have 1 pair on display with my game ticket, and the other pair ive worn twice to try to ball in but the court i play on is dusty af and its like playing on ice

Back
Top Bottom