Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I love this guy because he speaks the truth.

These guys paying resell are only guessing and hoping they don't release because they spent cash. :lol:

$269 wasn't too bad. And I'll gladly buy another pair here if they drop lol
All it really is is the small portion hypebeast in us kinda want them to be 'limited', to know there's only maybe 20-30 pairs or less are floating around the U.S., and to actually have one of those pairs is kinda cool. Especially that I'm still ****** butthurt that I didn't get the FTB's. These have eased my pain.

you're comparing a model from 3 years ago, other than HTM, what other region exclusives has there really been? 

GCR is just living off of the "belief" that its a Asia Exclusive. Not the colorway or the significance of it. Stop feeding the hype. 

you're comparing a model from 3 years ago, other than HTM, what other region exclusives has there really been? 

GCR is just living off of the "belief" that its a Asia Exclusive. Not the colorway or the significance of it. Stop feeding the hype. 

For one its my favorite colorway of all so it was a no brainer to pay $269 or $300 if I had to, and I hope they drop here so I can get another for $200. That's nothin.
But they won't drop here.

That's just $320 USD for the shoe. Plus shipping will add another $40 to $50 depends on how fast you want to it

I'm wasn't bashing those that paid resale for it. But more so the people who keep saying they are Asia exclusive based on a rumor with no validity and following these blind blogs that run wild with rumors as well. 

If you paid resale or you got the connect to get them, sounds more like you're trying to justify your purchase by saying its an exclusive or you're trying to make it sound exclusive so you can keep the resell high to resell. And resell isn't even outlandish for them. 

Last edited:
We're getting the kobe 8 sparks treatment.

Damnit man you have 27 posts and I swear you've mentioned my lost unicorns about 15 times
mad.gif

I'm picky about my colorways. Parkers Avars Red Horse Eulogies Easters were all fugly to me, I need top notch colorways I don't care where and who they're limited too. If it's fire, I'm buying. Now, I won't get hit upside the head for $850 now for the FTB. That's where I draw the line lol

If it's that cheap then people need to stop crying about resell. Get that money up and cop the dopest 11 colorway to drop.

Only one worth copping for resell to me is FTB's.

I have the money to cop the GCR's for resell, but why pay more for a shoe that's not worth the resell price to me. That extra resell money can go to the Jordan XII Gym Red's this weekend. :D

Last edited:
2 great colourways are coming
Kobe 11 usa
And
Kobe 11 3d

Just forget the GCR
Just cop them 3d, they fine

I'm hoping for an US release more than ever. The shozoku on the left tongue is way higher. Kickstage has another 8.5 back up but I'll have to pay for return shipping so it's not worth it. Man, hope US gets them so I can swap for another pair lol.

View media item 2085851

I'm hoping for an US release more than ever. The shozoku on the left tongue is way higher. Kickstage has another 8.5 back up but I'll have to pay for return shipping so it's not worth it. Man, hope US gets them so I can swap for another pair lol.

View media item 2085851

Holy hell that sucks bro!! Honestly I would go with the swap now. See if they'll cut you some slack on the shipping? If not let eBay mediate that.
That same seller emailed me pics of my pair before sending. He should have done the same for u.

If resell on GCR is 265 then its a better deal than the Ashy Larry Black IDs that you can make. 

GCR resells $320 in the philippines

That's without shipping to the Usa.

My filipino relatives and friends are selling them for $320 plus shipping

Back
Top Bottom