Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
your relatives and friends sole prices doesn't dictate the entire market or the exclusivity of this shoe.

As I recall, a few people here got it for around $300, seems like your friends are charging above the market (with shipping)

your relatives and friends sole prices doesn't dictate the entire market or the exclusivity of this shoe.

As I recall, a few people here got it for around $300, seems like your friends are charging above the market (with shipping)

I think that's what the consignment store prices.
Chup shups, I think it's called.
Titan 22 is like a footlocker in philippines
But $320 just the shoes, plus shipping and fees (world wide)

GCR resells $320 in the philippines

That's without shipping to the Usa.

My filipino relatives and friends are selling them for $320 plus shipping
I seen them for less than that but just like most Kobes they will drop in value 

Last edited:
$320 is way too high for the GCRs.  Resale will only go down for them.  It's a super-nice Kobe, but it's staring to become black (and gold) overkill with the FTB, the GCR, and the Black Horse...not to mention the first 12 is another black sneaker (triple black). And there's that black and grey EM about to release as well.

Last edited:
$320 is way too high for the GCRs. I only paid $285 with shipping from kicks crew. I still feel bad for going the resell route so early but It didn't hurt the bank and I have the extra cash.

Last edited:
Okay since shipping cost will be expensive for both parties. I asked for $20 refund and kickstage sent it no questions asked. I can live with that. Still hope US gets them :nerd:

Retail or lower gang 
smokin.gif

Yezzir 
nthat.gif

View media item 2086059
See I told you.
Not just my friends and relatives selling it for 15k, the entire resellers ( non consignment stores) are selling the kobe 11 GCR for 15k pesos equivalent to $320 usd, plus shipping and fees.

And if you are buying it from china it will cost more.

It will never make it here in the states
On to the next one, which is the 3d.

See I told you.
Not just my friends and relatives selling it for 15k, the entire resellers ( non consignment stores) are selling the kobe 11 GCR for 15k pesos equivalent to $320 usd, plus shipping and fees.

And if you are buying it from china it will cost more.

It will never make it here in the states
On to the next one, which is the 3d.
But the resellers in Philippines doesn't equal the resellers all over the world. A few people here already bought it for less. Your reason for these not making the states have no weight. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom