Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
That's a tough call. Personally I can be pretty obsessive over flaws in my kicks but that stamping wouldn't really bother me.

I would say that it depends on how easy the return would be, and the availability/price of another pair in your size. If it's easy enough to return and cop another pair, don't settle.

That shirt is flames.

Just wish the Curials were FK Elites.  Same with the Karpe Diem and Aces EMs.  I'm not one of these people that only likes the models that Kobe actually wears.  That's not by any means a deal breaker for me. But if the actual signature athlete would likely never be seen wearing a certain model (and I don't believe I've ever seen Kobe wearing an EM 9, 11, or even the non-FL 10s, even off court), it kinda says something.  I might be wrong...maybe he has worn a takedown model in a pic, or EMs.  Just don't remember seeing it.

Last edited:
So I was sitting on my bed and looked over, there sat a box of these. This is truly genius, Id never thought to use them until you posted this but it works.

:pimp:
I just finished cleaning my Parkers after wearing them for over 8 hrs outdoors today. It took me about 1 minute per shoe and 1 baby wipe per shoe. Attached is a before and after of the right shoe of my Parkers. It looks as good as new, IMO. View media item 2086375View media item 2086376View media item 2086377View media item 2086378

That's a tough call. Personally I can be pretty obsessive over flaws in my kicks but that stamping wouldn't really bother me.

I would say that it depends on how easy the return would be, and the availability/price of another pair in your size. If it's easy enough to return and cop another pair, don't settle.
Well, it would be a bit hard since i'm not in the US. 

im liking the GCR better than the FTB

both are great looking pairs

FTB of course has greater value because of his last game of his career ever as a laker and scoring 60 pts

just like how the GCR has a white outsole and that gold weave in the flyknit is nice

View media item 2086422View media item 2086423
NDC order came in. I am super happy with the easter! Underrated shoe imo.

Top 5

1) BHM/GCR
2) GCR/BHM
3) Eulogy
4) Achilles
5) Bruce Lee's

Tough to make this list, love just about every colorway. Tinkers are just outside the top 5 imo of course. The only colorway I really don't want at all is the avars. I'm not sure why either but I do hope to get the parkers when if they hit discount

FTB>GCR=BLACK HORSE

Like the GCR and white sole goes well, but so many white soled 11s to get dirty.

Need the FTB but probably gonna cop one of the others.

@NYC757  hows the mambacurial and quai 54s look?

Prices will go up once it's confirmed that they're not releasing in the states...

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Let's get real, the true grail of the XI is the Fade to Black's. The way Kobe ended his career with the 60 point game and the come from behind win puts that shoe in legendary status along with his 81 point shoe.

Back
Top Bottom