Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Spotted these and although it goes against every bone in my body to buy them, I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted.  Has anyone ever bought any good Kobe reps?  Just curious.

Spotted these and although it goes against every bone in my body to buy them, I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted.  Has anyone ever bought any good Kobe reps?  Just curious.
Bruh, those look as s cheeks. 

Last edited:
Does anyone with the BHM's get the problem where the flywire underneath the swoosh shows up. It makes the swoosh look like there is a stain/dirt on it but really its the flywire underneath. I balled in my BHM's for a couple hours and I noticed it right after.

I'm sorry, but if this is the actual product, I don't think they look that bad.  
Ok, those don't look too bad. But the previous one you posted looked really bad compared to the legit pair: 

I really wish Nike would drop these!!! Nike PLEASE!! 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone with the BHM's get the problem where the flywire underneath the swoosh shows up. It makes the swoosh look like there is a stain/dirt on it but really its the flywire underneath. I balled in my BHM's for a couple hours and I noticed it right after.

My pair was like that as well along with some other flaws. It made the swoosh look like it was stained red on mine. Had to send them back to Nike.

My pair was like that as well along with some other flaws. It made the swoosh look like it was stained red on mine. Had to send them back to Nike.

I think thats how theyre supposed to be? I thought i was tripping out the first time i seen it as well. My pair has more visible glue also

Nah theyll be like that. Flyknit is off, lunar midsole is normally good, Sole and overall shoe shape will be off. Finish won't be great and they may smell like glue when you open the box. 

Upto if you wanna buy fakes but there normally not bad but still 70-90% of the legit shoe

Dumb question but if I order an elite 11 iD let's say in Red, is the actual material used gonna be red, or is it painted red?

Back
Top Bottom