Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Picked up both pairs of shorts that Kobe was sporting on the 'Mamba Mentality Tour' today.  Some of the better shorts to release in recent years.  The Shozuku and Swoosh are iridescent, on 'less is more' grey and black shorts.  And like most Kobe shorts, they're not ones that hang down to your ankles.  Highly recommend; especially if you have points at a place like FL, or find on discount after the summer season.

Last edited:

Picked up both pairs of shorts that Kobe was sporting on the 'Mamba Mentality Tour' today.  Some of the better shorts to release in recent years.  The Shozuku and Swoosh are iridescent, on 'less is more' grey and black shorts.  And like most Kobe shorts, they're not ones that hang down to your ankles.  Highly recommend; especially if you have points at a place like FL, or find on discount after the summer season.
Shorts are legit... price?

.Do the black shorts have grey side panels?  I was looking in NDC and i couldn't tel if same? Thanks

This was another pick-up today.  I don't even remember it releasing in the first place.  Style code is 729428-010 if needed.

Last edited:
the translucent sole aren't bad at all. I wear them to the worst gym I know and I'm sticking alright. The curry 2 transparent pattern doesn't hold up at that gym at all for me, only nice courts.

Which outlet ???
Downtown Long Beach. I saw another guy with a pair of the Bruce Lee cw in his grasp. They didn't have too many from what I could tell. Mine are 9.5 and were the only ones in the 9.5 section of the back wall.

Last edited:
Nice pickup! One of the best cw to come out (imo).
Thanks fam! I agree. This might sound silly but my favorite hockey team is the LA Kings and a grip of their old jerseys I own are black, purple and silver. So these flow nicely with them.

Back
Top Bottom