Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Are all of the new Kobe shirts athletic cut and not the same dri-fit material that's been used in the past?
The new Mambacurial is Dri-fit cotton and has the athletic cut as do the last few, with the exception the ones with the drop tail, but slimmer otherwise.

Seems like my footlocker is the only ones not releasing them early or something. I called and they said they wont be released to the 16th or 18th or something

Maybe some stores didn't get the the memo about the release getting pushed to the 18th, and released them anyway? Still think they will be easily available.

Last edited:
My Bhm's came in from footlocker. I got the bag of death and the box is destroyed which is ok I guess I don't wear the box bit the shoes are obviously preowneed and in somewhat bad condition. I'm definitely going to be complaining

My Bhm's came in from footlocker. I got the bag of death and the box is destroyed which is ok I guess I don't wear the box bit the shoes are obviously preowneed and in somewhat bad condition. I'm definitely going to be complaining
they need to stop shipping them out in bags. That happens every time they ship from the store.

Anyone know if ezsneakers12 on ebay is legit? He has a bunch of  FTB's for 710 shipped and his feedback looks good.

Last edited:
Are we sure these are gonna sit?? I'm getting nervous [emoji]128556[/emoji]
I'm not sure if they're gonna sit to be honest. I know the KD9s USA are sold out of my size at all the Foot Lockers around me within a 50 miles radius. Nike SF is also sold out of my size which is a size 9. I originally went to Foot Locker to buy the KDs but then they were sold out and I noticed that they released the Kobe USAs early so I ended up getting them instead.

Pretty ridiculous for a shoe store not being able to double box their shoes shipments. Being a shoe store you would think that they know this.

Agreed. I expect that stuff from new ebay sellers. My guess is that its more convenient for their lazy behinds and it takes up less space. But when shoes retail for $200, I want a perfect box.

Last edited:
I hear you guys on the box. I could overlook the box but the obviously worn shoes is what I cant get down with. It looks like the person who returned it ordered a size too big and when they wore these tried tying them super super tight to where its bubbling up where the BHM plastic emblem is at on the laces. I just want another ds pair but I hope that they don't send another pair like this. Thought it was a little odd that they went from "available in select stores" to being able to purchase online.

Back
Top Bottom