Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'm okay with the Kobe XI but the box doesn't look good at all. 
laugh.gif
 Talking about shoe boxes.

please, please read what i wrote and try again, compared to the 6s that had real like scales and the ext 8s and 9s that all had real like scale designs, the prints can't compare, as for the prints that you named which are none snake prints, they hold no value to me for mamba shoes, and i've got enough cloaks shoes in penny v and barkleyposite
he obviously was addressing your "doo doo" comment, not your mention of scales...
but you can't leave that part out, the "scales print" is what made me call 7s "doo doo", the "shark print" was nice to look at but when I think of Kobe, I think of the black mamba, not a shark or a poison dart frog, or a cheetah, I had the same thought process for the 2k14Lebrons, I don't see a tiger when you say LeBron, I see a lion, you can't just give them random things anymore, you can't call kd the anchor man, I know I'm weird but it keep it crazy up in here
devil.gif

he obviously was addressing your "doo doo" comment, not your mention of scales...

Angry bugger isn't he
I'm not angry at all, I just didn't want to be misunderstood
roll.gif

but you can't leave that part out, the "scales print" is what made me call 7s "doo doo", the "shark print" was nice to look at but when I think of Kobe, I think of the black mamba, not a shark or a poison dart frog, or a cheetah, I had the same thought process for the 2k14Lebrons, I don't see a tiger when you say LeBron, I see a lion, you can't just give them random things anymore, you can't call kd the anchor man, I know I'm weird but it keep it crazy up in here :evil:
View media item 1829863

but you can't leave that part out, the "scales print" is what made me call 7s "doo doo", the "shark print" was nice to look at but when I think of Kobe, I think of the black mamba, not a shark or a poison dart frog, or a cheetah, I had the same thought process for the 2k14Lebrons, I don't see a tiger when you say LeBron, I see a lion, you can't just give them random things anymore, you can't call kd the anchor man, I know I'm weird but it keep it crazy up in here
devil.gif
nope very stupid marketing ploy

I might be wrong, but I thought the plastic lines in the 7s created a snakeskin/diamond pattern when viewed at certain angles. 

Aesthetically the 7's were dope.. Performance wise unfortunately they were terrible. I tried my best to break them in but couldn't.

I might be wrong, but I thought the plastic lines in the 7s created a snakeskin/diamond pattern when viewed at certain angles. 
Yeah I think the diamond pattern is supposed to be a nod to his daughter Diamante. I think 1 or 2 of the older sigs have diamond patterns because of that too.

I finally got the Christmas Cheetahs a few months ago in a trade for my SBBs, I love em... went a full size up and they fit. Can't imagine TTS.

yeah but I shouldn't have to look at a certain way to see a snake theme

nope very stupid marketing ploy
It was great, I liked the different animals captured in each shoe.

definitely does have a diamond pattern. Had no idea it was supposed to be a snake though.
I need to apologize, I confused the 8s pythons for 7s, so both the 7&8 are garb with the print snake idea, sans 8 ext yots, and yeah I thought it was pretty stupid, instinct of a killer shark, shot poisoinus as a dart frog, speed of a cheetah, yeah miss me with all that bogusness
roll.gif

Red is def trippin
I might be
roll.gif

Elite VII's were by far the most uncomfortable shoe out of all of the Kobe line to me. Some of the colorways of the regular version though like the cloaks were really well executed though.

Last edited:
Praying for a proper mambacurial or some soccer inspired cw on this model.

Back
Top Bottom