Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Via Brett Golliff
pimp.gif

The 11's are gonna be a problem....Looking at the Achilles heels, bruce lees, purple pair, and easters already

SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THOSE PRICES! WE NEED TO ALL TAKE A STAND AND NOT BUY NIKES UNTIL THEY BRING THEIR PRICES BACK DOWN TO EARTH! 330$ FOR A PAIR OF SHOES????????????? You are an absolute IDIOT if you support that and buy at the price, and you know what, I hope that the idiot statement I just made to anyone paying that amount of money for a pair of shoes, doesnt belong to anyone, as I hope you are all just as appalled as I am. This is getting ridiculous. Im ready to switch to Under Armour, Brand Black, hell, I might even try a pair of Adidas on for the first time in 10+ years, them DRose's got great reviews. But seriously, we need to stop paying these prices, ALL OF US!

SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THOSE PRICES! WE NEED TO ALL TAKE A STAND AND NOT BUY NIKES UNTIL THEY BRING THEIR PRICES BACK DOWN TO EARTH! 330$ FOR A PAIR OF SHOES????????????? You are an absolute IDIOT if you support that and buy at the price, and you know what, I hope that the idiot statement I just made to anyone paying that amount of money for a pair of shoes, doesnt belong to anyone, as I hope you are all just as appalled as I am. This is getting ridiculous. Im ready to switch to Under Armour, Brand Black, hell, I might even try a pair of Adidas on for the first time in 10+ years, them DRose's got great reviews. But seriously, we need to stop paying these prices, ALL OF US!
wtf bro the prices are Australian not US

View media item 1850978$170 shipped 2 months ahead of release.

I was one of the first to display my displeasure for the xi but at that price I had to get them. I guess I'll see if I like them or not. But I've been trying to get a pair of the hypergrape 9s anyway.
He's got the size 11 left.

196157.gif

This guy is going OFF lol...Those prices are clearly the Australian prices...

Look I'm not happy about the actual prices of Nike/Jordan sneakers, as much as the next person, but I'm not going to Under Armor(LeBron doesn't know who they are and neither do I), Adidas, etc. If I don't like how much something costs, I either wait til price goes down or I simply don't buy.

Happy New Year! #StressFree2016

I want us all to stop buying, if we show Nike that we won't buy their shoes at those prices, then they have no choice but to lower prices. I haven't bought an adidas since the T mac 2, I have only bought Nike since about 2004. I bought one pair of UA anatomic spawns. an they aren't bad. You guys can beek off about my rant, but seriously, there needs to be a movement away from Nike in order to get the prices down, otherwise soon, we'll be paying 400$ a pair...... do you not see where this is going?

Something about this shot with the sole was throwing me off a bit. Looks a little beat up in the heel area & it almost looks like its coming apart near the toe. 
Yeah its different for sure how the flyknit continues down into the sole much further than we've ever seen before. I like the whole shoe but hope for some solid sole options as well.

The lineup is looking amazing though:
  • ACHILLES HEEL - great red debut cw(fav so far) 
  • HOME? - standard white and black (for those who like minimal and clean)
  • LAKERS? - Purple something that is always asked for (throwback to all the great purple kobe cws)
  • BRUCE LEE - yellow cw which is again always asked for (another classic throwback and almost new fav)
  • EASTER/BHM? - MC say no more(Multicolour)
Not sure if weve seen the "Home" colourway yet either (could be purple or white pair)

Saturday 30[sup]th[/sup]  January

Kobe XI Elite Low (white/black-court purple): $279.95^ (SSO)

Back
Top Bottom