Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
pimp.gif

I looked at Kobe 11 release dates and I seen:

Nike Kobe 11 “Home”
White/Black-Court Purple
January 30, 2016
$200
Those are the black & white pairs that people have been getting early and posting pics of already, the court purple is the sole on those (even though it doesn't really look too purple).

Those inlines/ gradients are fire! From what i can see theres a white helmet, same as the achilles pair. Will def cop if those drop

Definitely would cop those but won't hold my breath on Nike giving us those. Next pair I want is the purple pair he wore in Boston. Still waiting on ebates to increase for NDC and I'll order a couple more iDs

Wow now I see some of you saying to go with your previous Kobe's size instead of going TTS, and not .5 up (like I have in the past)...idk???

It would have been cool if Nike dropped various pairs based on where/when he wore them for his last time playing in certain cities. Definitely gotta stick around on the computer for his last game though, anticipating an iD situation like the Mamba Moments.

Has anyone been following nightwing for performance reviews? He seems to be pretty tough on the traction for these, definitely worried about whether they will be good enough as a game shoe

Don't know if the shoe is too small but I'm about to play in them and see how it feels. there's definitely room in the toebox at the end but width wise I am locked in tight

I'm trying my luck trynna get the bhm under retail. Imma wait it out a week or 2.

Russel had an all black pair with a white swoosh yesterday. Not an ID.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom