Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Anyone know if the BHM will be on SNKRS app? I tried searching for them but couldn't find anything.

Edit. Nvm found em on the front page :lol:

Last edited:
Tried on the Achilles heel and they fit great. True to size fits me.

Didn't snag them in store since 20% off on foot locker for the kicks.

Try on if you can but probably 12 cuz they are still long. They do run tight, but if you go half size up you might have way too much room
ALL my Kobes are 12 but when I tried these on 11.5 fit better. However, I have a narrow foot so the case might be different even though others said they're a half size too big. 

Last edited:
damn,,,out of shoe topic,,Vanesa ISN'T wearing her WEDDING band tonight(and the $3 million post cheating ring)
nerd.gif

WTH
She hasn't worn her ring in a good while. She still wears Kobes though.

ALL my Kobes are 12. When I tried these on 11.5 fits better for me but I have a narrow foot so it might be different even though others said they're a half size too big. 
Honestly everyone's foot is different therefore everyone has a different fit. I went true to size and they're fine on me. This is a shoe that should Really be tried on if possible

Harden wearing KB1s? Pretty cool. Ny brother still has those and the KB2s in storage.

Has anyone taken a pencil or charcoal and rubbed it on the shoe paper to see what the heck is on there or is it just a bunch of random lines?

Honestly everyone's foot is different therefore everyone has a different fit. I went true to size and they're fine on me. This is a shoe that should Really be tried on if possible
You're right. Honestly I think every shoe should be tried on just like I think people should get the shoe for themselves & not based on the opinions of others.

I can't stand when people ask if they fit TTS. Go to the store & try them on. And now is the whole grip debate. Buy the shoe, try it out on the court & if they don't work for you, take them back. 

So i finallu saw the Mambula hoodies at HOH today and theyre rediculous. 200 is pretty steep but i may have to. Leaning towards the multicolor joint but the grey/white is tough too
Multicolor one is crazy! No way I could pull that off, got the black one.  But I'm looking into picking up the multicolor shorts like that.

So i finallu saw the Mambula hoodies at HOH today and theyre rediculous. 200 is pretty steep but i may have to. Leaning towards the multicolor joint but the grey/white is tough too
I hope they don't all have the large white strip down the front.....  I actually was hoping it would look more like the stock pic on NDC.

According to NDC, 100% Dri-Fit Polyester.
Do you know if that feels more like the "swishy" running short material, or more of a traditional basketball short? 

EDIT: Becuase I've been looking for some shorts to replace my old 1st generation nike elite shorts. (I loved how light and "swishy" those were)

haha I didn't know how else to describe how running shorts feel 

Last edited:

Do you know if that feels more like the "swishy" running short material, or more of a traditional basketball short? 

haha I didn't know how else to describe how running shorts feel 
Not sure, don't have them yet. I imagine they're like prior Kobe basketball shorts (save for maybe the X shorts that looked like a cat clawed them up)

Not sure, don't have them yet. I imagine they're like prior Kobe basketball shorts (save for maybe the X shorts that looked like a cat clawed them up)
ahhh, okay, I'm actually looking for shorts the way the X shorts felt, except for the fact that they were all folded up and looked wrinkled

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom