Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Bruh

Those Bron Bron ASGs are garbage

the whole lebron 13 line is awful.. i gave my opinion on them in the lebron xiii thread and was attacked...lol... hopefully the all stars open their eyes and see that it really is a bad shoe.

the whole lebron 13 line is awful.. i gave my opinion on them in the lebron xiii thread and was attacked...lol... hopefully the all stars open their eyes and see that it really is a bad shoe.
I think they're an ugly casual shoe but they look good on court. I'm not attacking or disagreeing with you, we all have opinions that's fine. I'd agree that off court they look terrible but on court they're a good shoe and look nice in certain colorways IMO

I think they're an ugly casual shoe but they look good on court. I'm not attacking or disagreeing with you, we all have opinions that's fine. I'd agree that off court they look terrible but on court they're a good shoe and look nice in certain colorways IMO
Yeah im sure they perform alright on court, but i am sure they are way down in sales this year. I have seen a couple recent cw at outlets for 139.00..

Yeah im sure they perform alright on court, but i am sure they are way down in sales this year. I have seen a couple recent cw at outlets for 139.00..
Hell yeah I'm sure you're right. Overall lebron sales have totally gone down from the 11 on, you could have easily gotten a lot of colorways on heavy discount

they executed it right with the foams those are hot imo, they can do a lot with a flyknit fade or two tone type of deal... but theyll probably mess it up

They crucified u in there lol

The Lobes are gonna be raw

I have a feeling they won't disappoint

Just wondering if they'll be $200 or $220

NYC757 maybe some insight..?

Hell yeah I'm sure you're right. Overall lebron sales have totally gone down from the 11 on, you could have easily gotten a lot of colorways on heavy discount
Yeah, I noticed the Lebron 13s on clearance on Nike.com not too long after they released. 

Because you are still trying to convince everyone it's a "bad shoe."  Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a bad shoe, and others can't like them.  

You are entitled to think they are awful, but hoping others will "open their eyes" makes no sense, not everyone has to agree with you.  

A cn tower inspired shoe would've been fine by me. The kyries last year were based off the subway I think, they looked awesome.

Because you are still trying to convince everyone it's a "bad shoe."  Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's a bad shoe, and others can't like them.  

You are entitled to think they are awful, but hoping others will "open their eyes" makes no sense, not everyone has to agree with you.  

It's ok.. You can like what you like.. But i saw on s o l e c o l l e c t o r where you even blew up the all stars...

Lebron line peaked at 11, IMO.

Praying that the Kobe 11s price goes down, retail is way too high albeit it being his last sig shoe.

Back
Top Bottom