Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
jeez...footsites sellin out already. didnt expect that. Got my 10.5

Masters released today also, and some others.  Too much traffic I think.  These are supposed to be GR anyways right?

yeah eastbay told me sold out but is back up. f it. I copped from Nike. If i getem cheaper down the road we'll return with the BigJ special 8) ... also got $24 from ebates already posted to my acct. $184 out of pocket aint bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't tell me these aren't making it to discount
frown.gif
if the moonwalks, uni red, beets (very limited tho), mambacurials X's did, these will too. 

Just got back to get them in the cart, what a bunch of nonsense.  Why weren't they on SNKRS though, every other Kobe release so far has been.

Last edited:
Didn't bother trying to cop until 12:15 after all the Masters traffic died down. Straight to cart on NDC. $176 after Ebates. No need to wait for a better disco. 
smokin.gif

I stack way more shoes now than when I lived in Cleveland or Boston for sure.

Edit: Well, did. Downsized from over 150 to 30 last week. Back up to 34 now. In rehab but not cured yet.

And whatta y'all know about that VT life anyway? Any luck and the whole country will be flexin' VT style soon. #FeelTheBern

Last edited:
Nike can go ahead and make the rest of the XI GRs a Best of Kobe series. Already got the BLs coming, now hit us with the Grinches and the Masterpieces.

Just got back to get them in the cart, what a bunch of nonsense.  Why weren't they on SNKRS though, every other Kobe release so far has been.

SNKRS has turned into a nightmare. Ever since they releaeed the destop and Droid version, it's been boo boo.

So are the Eulogy pair going to liquidate fast? I'd like to get a pair online, but I'm willing to hold out for a few days until free shipping is offered, and when discount/promo codes exclusion is lifted.

I stack way more shoes now than when I lived in Cleveland or Boston for sure.

Edit: Well, did. Downsized from over 150 to 30 last week. Back up to 34 now. In rehab but not cured yet.

And whatta y'all know about that VT life anyway? Any luck and the whole country will be flexin' VT style soon. #FeelTheBern
i feel you. im down to 20-25 from 50 lol. it hit me last month, do i really have to cop every damn shoes?  

dont get me wrong i'm not a hypebeast and i only cop shoes that i like, still tho you cant simply buy all the shoes that you like. when is enough gonna be enough? honestly it feels good not worrying about releases, doing raffles, waiting online and stuff. my weekends are way better now. 

@ballyeaz  I only cop what I like too. Problem is I like too damn much haha. Trying to really limit myself to what I really love now. Having a smaller collection is actually nice though. Makes me appreciate each shoe more.

So are the Eulogy pair going to liquidate fast? I'd like to get a pair online, but I'm willing to hold out for a few days until free shipping is offered, and when discount/promo codes exclusion is lifted.
I was thinking of waiting until FTL lifted the exclusion to burn a reward but was worried that they wouldn't last. I think this one is more at risk than other colorways because of the 8 24.

I'd hop on the NDC/12% Ebates train if you can. Free shipping plus $24 off will be hard to beat even if these sit.

Last edited:
Wow all these sites sold out already. Guess I'll pay retail in store and if there's a sale somewhere I'll return and rebuy. Won't get to wear these till weather is nicer anyway.

I was thinking of waiting until FTL lifted the exclusion to burn a reward but was worried that they wouldn't last. I think this one is more at risk than other colorways because of the 8 24.

I'd hop on the NDC/12% Ebates train if you can. Free shipping plus $24 off will be hard to beat even if these sit.
Thanks for chiming in.

I primarily go to Foot Locker Inc. based sites, specifically Champs for some reason because of my good stock of store credits I use for phone orders. That clearly benefits my savings.

I guess I'll wait until Mon. when they can begin taking phone orders and the free shipping will be included since it's considered the next legal business day for them.

So you think these are limited quantities? I have no problem trying to get them soon if they'll run out fast.

Back
Top Bottom