Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Saw a ticker on ESPN during the Hawks/ Bulls game
I was at the game last night and i knew he wasn't gonna play. They were playing them at memphis on wednesday so most likely he wasn't gonna play friday's game. Sucks coz i bought my tix last year hoping i would see him one last time. Oh well.

Not a huge fan of the Easters and the Bruce Lee's are a pass for me, let the wallet breathe for a moment and wait for a new CW to show up.

I can't get you a comparison pic because the size of my 6s is not the same as my 11. imo though I would size up if you wear a brace, I went TTS and my ankle is fully padded, it's a real 1 to 1 fit like a sock
Thanks.  LOL They don't have to be exact size .  I know they put a lot of emphasis w/ that heel guard on these XIs.  

Thanks.  LOL They don't have to be exact size .  I know they put a lot of emphasis w/ that heel guard on these XIs.  

Are the shoes not avaliable to try on where you are located, you'd probably get a better idea, b/c the sizing and feel are different for different CWs in my opinion.

Those orange joints are GS. Wonder how they'll look in Men's. Most likely a pass, not feeling it.

Saw the Eulogy but still conflicted. Gonna mull over to cop or not. Somebody do a black lace swap.

How did you know he would be out? Trying to catch them play at home in the next week or two but I don't wanna watch a Kobe-less game hahaha

I'm going to next friday's game and realized he might be out of that one too. I was taking my daughter to that game so she could see him one last time.

They have a back to back then a day off then a game on friday. I know he will play the road game Wednesday but the home game friday he might skip. :smh:

Yeeeeees Easters are day 1. I was just about to say that I wish that the pair in that cw we had seen in GS size were coming out in men's.

damn im really disapointed in the colors that are being released for this shoe. its a really good shoe theyre not doing it justice.

They look real good right here. 

"Be water, my friend"
I knew these joints were gonna end up being Official.

Not even a fan of XI, but I'm on the Kobe XI Train just for these... size 12 will have to be copped.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn im really disapointed in the colors that are being released for this shoe. its a really good shoe theyre not doing it justice.
Then you must've been rolling over in your grave at last year's colorway travesties.
sick.gif

IDK about the actual shoe, but the Colorways are definitely a Step Up from the Kobe X.

Then you must've been rolling over in your grave at last year's colorway travesties.
sick.gif

IDK about the actual shoe, but the Colorways are definitely a Step Up from the Kobe X.
cant deny any of this. the only x i liked were the all stars. and then another pair i saw that cost almost $1000 for some reason. 

I know seller is selling one but losing money or break even after fees and shipping? Unless seller trying to get feedback up, I don't understand it.
Not necessarily, if he was losing money he could just return them to store. More than likely a swoosh account, state no taxes, discount, gift etc. Multiple ways he could sell at this price and still come out on top.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom