Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Patiently waiting for all them XIs to hit discount. Then I'm going in. BHM showed me the way to go.

Also on another note I bought the Orange id's and I returned them because they looked cheep with the painted flyknit material and the colors sucked. They are a great basketball shoe I'm done complaining...

You really land on your toes? I feel like i land on my heel for everything, but yea basically every basic movement in basketball is off your toes

But then again its not as if lunarlon isn't responsive

Landing on your heels is an injury waiting to happen. Gotta make that transition from toe to heel to protect your knees.

Last edited:
Yeah I can already tell but if my footlocker near me gets them I should be golden, just gotta send one of my friends to grab them early enough.. If they're available on Nike Canada should help too. If the 9s were a low I'd be in on those aswell but big guys like me can't rock those to well

None of the FTBs have been available on Nike Canada so I'm not sure why the 11s would be any different, unless I missed something and I thought only one store in all of Canada which was in Toronto had the FTBs but I'm not sure if that was even a FTL.

I think it was a footlocker downtown. I was working all day and even if I go I probably won't have a chance.

You really land on your toes? I feel like i land on my heel for everything, but yea basically every basic movement in basketball is off your toes

But then again its not as if lunarlon isn't responsive

Landing on your heels is an injury waiting to happen. Gotta make that transition from toe to heel to protect your knees.

Good lookong out bro i stopped jumping on my toes cause of all the calf cramps i awkardly got landing like that

Good lookong out bro i stopped jumping on my toes cause of all the calf cramps i awkardly got landing like that
Calf cramps might suck but if you land the wrong way on your heels you're def looking at knee and back trouble.

As for XIs...I think I'm going to have to go in on the Avars. At first glance I thought too BHM-like, but the outsole is a darker sail color and it looks too nice
smokin.gif

Can't wait for the BL's to go on discount. Gotta grab that pair but my wallet is hurtin' this past few weeks, gotta recoup!

Anyone know when the red/black/white grade school XI's are going to be released? I saw a dude post a set of pics of them a few pages back that looked straight from Nike but there was no info on it. Crawled the web, nothing to be found. Love to know as a friend has been waiting for a mainly black CW to be released in grade school (she can't fit the men's sizes).

I'd love a pair of Bruce Lee's but not for retail in my area. If they didn't have lunar I'd be all all over them

Back
Top Bottom