Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
not exactly sure why the waiting for your turn keep spinning maybe its a glitch. Hoping it's a glitch 

That's what you get when you let the L win, whoAAaAaoWhoaaaaAAaho

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Side note - can't decide between the Last Emperors or Bruce Lees for this 20% sale. Oh well at least I have all night to decide

Even if someone says they won't buy future releases it's hard to believe. Especially when they see stuff like this .

Heidi Burgett ‏@heidiburgett 2h2 hours ago
Kobe's shoes will continue to grace basketball courts worldwide – some new, some retro & some classics remastered w/ the latest innovations.
classics remastered with the latest innovations? Flyknit on 4s?

Last edited:

Had to get it off ebay, this is the seller I got it through, I offered 10.99 just to save a buck and it was auto-accepted, probably comes a little cheaper than buying it in store after tax.

It came nicely packed as well, very well protected.
Figured I had to go the Ebay route. Sweet, pretty good price. Thanks for the link.

classics remastered with the latest innovations? Flyknit on 4s?
flyknit on older models 
nerd.gif

I grabbed one too. $10.95 was auto-accepted. Was gonna go $10 even lol. Saved on tax and driving around to find it. Repped.

Last edited:
Hey guys, new to the online shoe game here. How exactly does one get the Kobe XI FTB? Do you just log in at the time it says on Nikes website and enter a raffle like I've heard? And then they send you whether or not you won the ability to buy them?

Hey guys, new to the online shoe game here. How exactly does one get the Kobe XI FTB? Do you just log in at the time it says on Nikes website and enter a raffle like I've heard? And then they send you whether or not you won the ability to buy them?
You need the SNKRS app on your phone, you enter the drawing within the hour window, and if you are selected, your order is automatically placed.

Back
Top Bottom