Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Help me make a choice :smile: the Kobe All Stars, the Eulogy's Brave blues, or the last emperors ?

Right now I'm leaning 

1. Brave Blues

2.  Eulogy/last emperors 

3. all stars but I'm not sure.. help! 

also is footaction.com a reliable site? Thats the only site i see the all stars available in size 10.5!
Footaction is legit.

I would go with:

1. Eulogy

2. Brave Blues

3. All Stars/last emperors 

The tongue on the All-Stars ruin them for me - it really digs into your shins when you walk or ball in them.

My ranking of the 3-4 shoes you listed would be:

1. Eulogy

2. Last Emperor

3. Brave Blue

4. All-Star

Yeezy boost 350 tans trade for FTB 11's fair trade? What ya'll say?
Just sell the 350s and wait a few months to find a better deal on them. 
Would have been cool but back then the NBA was more strict with the uniform policy and what shoes your could wear with what and when etc.
I forgot to add, he shouldve wore them for his last game. Then Nike couldve started his retro line after the game. 

Can anyone give me a short performance review on the XI? Thinking about getting a pair of the aces or bruce lee.

Also if you experienced blisters with the XIs; I wear 8s to play ball in but they jack up my toes. 

Greatly appreciate it. 
Buy them from Nike and try them out yourself. They offer 30 return policy worn and 2 yrs unworn; all with a receipt 

So can I beat the hell out of a basketball shoe for 30 days then return it to Nike saying I didn't like how they felt?

I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet, but FTB 11's were also supposedly raffled off in HOH at the Galleria at Tyler in Riverside.
i live like 10 mins away and heard nothing about this ****!!! 
mad.gif

i never know which forum to write in concerning the XI FTBs but i asked/said the same thing in the retro kobe thread....

has anyone paid resell for these yet?

i thought id be over these by today and its not really going away lol 

im curious to see what prices will look like this week when people start receiving their pairs

i never know which forum to write in concerning the XI FTBs but i asked/said the same thing in the retro kobe thread....

Yep. I know people decry paying resale, or encourage everyone to wait. I've never been one to sit idly by if there's something I really want, and patience isn't my strong suit, no regrets. 

I'd do it in a heartbeat....imo yeasts really look like a roshe without the swish......mad overrated if they weren't made by Kanye the shoe wouldn't even sell out
Yeah for sure I have both the PB and Tans DS and seriously thinking about trading one for the FTB XI since all these prices are insane right now. I think the kobes would mean so much more to me so I'm probably gonna do it if I can find a pair in my size to trade for.
ive thought of this as well mainly because i have an extra pair of moonrocks.

resell value is about the same on each but i feel like the moonrocks are worth more for 2 reasons.

1- yeezy obv. kobe is goat and i love the guy but people will forget about this pair more so than a pair of yeezys

2- going through the trouble of getting a pair of REAL yeezys is far more agonizing than buying a pair of XI FTB. there are no reps of the XI as far as i know. buying a yeezy at resell is an anxiety monster all in its own, IMO

I've seen a few pairs go for under 1K now and I've had dialogue where sellers are willing to accept PP invoice offers in the 800-900 range.

It's still a bit much for me and as time continues to pass, I think the price will continue to come down a bit more until we're in the 600-700 range. No credence to this theory, just my own personal opinion since it's still "Kobe's last shoe" and will be seen as worth a bit more than the rest of the pack.

There's also a LOT more FTB XIs out there than people initially realized so that may also help to drive the prices down a bit too.

Last edited:
I paid for the ftb over the weekend and the seller just refunded me through a freaking echeck
So it will take days for me to receive the money smh
Does God want me to be patient or what lol

Never seen those parade Vs before might be a new favourite colourway.

Vs and 6s have perfect lockdown, comfort and fit but traction was a little lacking and they felt bulky. The 8/9 were better imo but wouldve loved a full zoom lunar insert for perfect comfort. Ten had similar bulk but comfort was fairly good. Molded to my arch well but also hurt my feet a bit.

Need a 4 and a 7, find the 7 hard to pick a colourway though.

Still no 11 yet.

i thought id be over these by today and its not really going away lol 

im curious to see what prices will look like this week when people start receiving their pairs
I also thought I would be over these also. It won't go away.

I'm at South Coast Plaza now. Drove down because I have to be around the area for business for the next few days. Went in and asked for the manager. Spoke to her for about 20 minutes. I included the stories posted here. Her story sorta lined up. She said shoes came in Friday morning and they started making calls and unsold pairs were sold after.

I got her card so I can contact FTL Corp still. Any of you guys who plan on contacting need to find direct email addresses. That contact us dummy email address will not get read by any higher ups.

This takes some time to find nomenclature i.e. jsmith@footlocker.com for CEO.

It's worked for me in getting direct responses from other issues I've had with other firms. I'm not holding my breath with this one, but I'm eager to see what responses I will get, if any.

Thanks for sharing. Good for you to go down and talk to them.

That story still doesn't add up to the fact that we had several members stop by on Monday asking for raffle tickets and they weren't giving it to them.

What u think is the best non limited Kobe 11 color way?
I'm a big fan of blue shoes, so obviously the BHM were a no-brainer especially to double up on when they went on sale. Also have the Avars coming today which I'm looking forward to seeing in hand.

Depends on what colors you like, or if you're looking to pick up something to commemorate Kobe, Eulogies are pretty good in that regard too.

Back
Top Bottom