Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just got my ftb 11s in the mail from the snkrs draw..

So torn on whether to rock em, or put them in a display case. I always rock everything I have but the whole sentimental value makes me just want to put em on display forever

View media item 2006196

Just got my ftb 11s in the mail from the snkrs draw..

So torn on whether to rock em, or put them in a display case. I always rock everything I have but the whole sentimental value makes me just want to put em on display forever
Rock em then wait for the purple and gold PE XI to drop and put those in the display 
nthat.gif
  Nah just playing. I'm like you, if I had them I don't think I could wear them either man. Too much sentimental value to those. 

Last edited:
Has anyone come across rep Kobe 11 FTB?

They are selling some on AliExpress..... I'm now afraid that people are selling reps because they have so many pairs.

I've come across two authentic (hopefully) pairs of 11 FTBs but with different manufacturer dates.

One purchased from Nike is 12/23/2015.

One purchased from FTL is 02/18/2016.

Damn man........

Kobes retired, no longer going to play. Even as a Celtics fan its weird to see/say :smh:

Thanks for the help on the site guys. Went with the eulogys instead.always loved the hyper grape 9s but never owned them

The prices on the FTB 11's have went down a little to around 800-900 but I still can't afford to pay those prices. I am getting really impatient due to the fact they also took down the IDs.

The prices on the FTB 11's have went down a little to around 800-900 but I still can't afford to pay those prices. I am getting really impatient due to the fact they also took down the IDs.
Be patient young grasshopper. 2-3 weeks they will be $500-$600 and the ID's will be back up in a week or two.

Haven't been in here in a while since taking L's on the FTB 11s

What happened to the Achilles on NDC??? Did they get marked down to clearance?? 

They are saying they're sold out

If anyone cares, the "Tinker" has a red Nike Air stitched on the heel (mimicking the AJ3s) and the "Mark Parker" pair has protruding spikes like the Air Yeezy 2. Also the "Muse" Pack is the last of the Flyknit releases.

If anyone cares, the "Tinker" has a red Nike Air stitched on the heel (mimicking the AJ3s) and the "Mark Parker" pair has protruding spikes like the Air Yeezy 2. Also the "Muse" Pack is the last of the Flyknit releases.
i think the Mark Parker pair is suppose to mimic the Black Mamba snake

I've updated the list as best I could with what's released and what's still coming... apologies if I've missed any. Also, as posted before by NYC757,  BHM, ASG and 4KB have different skus than the reg XI Elite Model which is why you dont see them on the list.

Already released:

KOBE XI ELITE LOW

822675-

078    DARK GREY/BRIGHT MANGO/COURT PURPLE/VOLT - Easters 
105    WHITE/COURT PURPLE//BLACK – Last Emperors 
404    BRAVE BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE//METALLIC SILVER - Avars 
510    HYPER GRAPE/BLACK/UNIVERSITY GOLD/WHITE – Purples    

670    UNIVERSITY RED/BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/METALLIC GOLD – Achilles   

706    UNIVERSITY GOLD/UNIVERSITY RED//BLACK – Bruce Lee’s 

Upcoming.....

KOBE XI ELITE LOW

822675-

001    BLACK/BLACK/BLACK

014    BLACK/RACER BLUE/WHITE - Parkers?   

037    COOL GREY/YELLOW STRIKE//VOLTAGE GREEN    

060    COOL GREY/BLACK//UNIVERSITY RED - Tinkers   

070    BLACK/BLACK/METALLIC GOLD    

100    WHITE/BLACK/BLACK    

184    WHITE/DEEP ROYAL BLUE//UNIVERSITY RED    

What about these listed?

Yeah it's a pain, but it shouldn't be happening with this draw system.

Nike don't care about yall [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] they care about their stock prices and their share holders!

It's pretty obvious it's not Nike intentionally doing it.. It's because of inventory

From the manufacturer to warehouse it touches a few hands, and these kicks have a value far beyond their retail value.

Easters go on discount yet? Finally saw them in person today... FIRE

also liked the look and feel of the EM aces. If those ever go for like $80 would instantly be copped. I'm a sucker for mainly grey shoes. Remind me of my OG hyper fuse lows

Easters go on discount yet? Finally saw them in person today... FIRE

also liked the look and feel of the EM aces. If those ever go for like $80 would instantly be copped. I'm a sucker for mainly grey shoes. Remind me of my OG hyper fuse lows

20% off at footlocker when you use the code

Back
Top Bottom