Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Get outa here Snottie we bout to have a full blown war

matrixsuitsupa.gif

sabotage2.gif
lol. No war just friendly banter 
laugh.gif

Lol had no idea that randomness was gonna relate to a current convo
I will say this, I have played casually in AM90's and have tripped/fell numerous times, have played in Kobes with no issues except maybe support, I've played in Retro 8's and have had the best games, the straps give that lockdown feel.

These shoes arent enhancing your skills, they just give you a little more confidence as to what you can do on the court...cuts, jumps, running etc.

There are kicks that are holy for small players, and kicks that are holy for big players...different shoes = different results

It wont be that ONE specific shoe works for everyone, which is why the market is so huge

lmao at NT rooks going in on @NYC757

patiently waiting for the red 4KBs to hit general release
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

damn NYC in a 2v1 situation
laugh.gif

Ya'll really think Nike goes back to 'fix' the mold? It seems like it would be a bit of a tedious task
Probably during the R&D phase but I doubt it once they hit production, too costly. 

Anyone try the clear coat on the FTB heel? 

Suggestions for a type of clear coat to use would be greatly appreciated. I want to wear my FTBs but scared the date will rub off....middle finger to Nike for not stitching it
Your local art supply will have what you need. Angelus has "finisher" which is what they call clear coat, Id recommend matte and get duller cuz it will be shiny with just the matte finish alone. 

Anyone feel Nike dropped the ball on Kobe 11s for sizing? I mean I've bought 2 pairs. One is 10.5 and the other is a 10. The 10.5 are way to long and have to much toe space even with thick socks and the 10 is a little tight on my little toes but length is fine. It shouldn't be that different between half sizes.

Anyone feel Nike dropped the ball on Kobe 11s for sizing? I mean I've bought 2 pairs. One is 10.5 and the other is a 10. The 10.5 are way to long and have to much toe space even with thick socks and the 10 is a little tight on my little toes but length is fine. It shouldn't be that different between half sizes.
i agree. Last Emps had my left foot hurting

One of the only flaws

I have narrow feet and I love a shoe that fits like a glove. So this shoe's sizing works for me. Unlike the Lebron 12,

I'm in the same boat. I have really wide feet, so I usually go a half size up. These still fill tight width-wise but I have all this excess toe room.

im not the happiest about the width either. When I plant my foot laterally, my pink toe runs into the midsole

My Eulogy's and Bruce lees fit TTS and my feet are more on the wide side for surely..ems might be a problem though I'm hearing they fit more snug idk I'll find out when my mamba days come.

Back
Top Bottom