Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Yeah, the manager at the Foot locker I'm getting them at said they are pretty limited.  (1 Full size run at a pretty decent size HoH.)
It looks like they're moving on the Eurosites...curious to see what happens during the SNKRS drop.  These won't be hitting NDC (imho). 

It looks like they're moving on the Eurosites...curious to see what happens during the SNKRS drop.  These won't be hitting NDC (imho). 
I couldn't wait so I ordered a pair from sneakersnstuff.  Received order confirmation but now I gotta play the "wait and see" game until I see shipping confirmation. 
eek.gif

I couldn't wait so I ordered a pair from sneakersnstuff.  Received order confirmation but now I gotta play the "wait and see" game until I see shipping confirmation. 
eek.gif
did the same last night on a-few. I know I could find em somewhere in the states, but I dont wanna do the leg work. Stress-free. Now I can go look at the Kith x Bape lines...lol

did the same last night on a-few. I know I could find em somewhere in the states, but I dont wanna do the leg work. Stress-free. Now I can go look at the Kith x Bape lines...lol
Did the same as well, and already got the Parcelforce shipping confirm.  For the extra five bucks, it's worth not having to stress about it, or put work in on a Sat morning.  EU sites sold out too, but there seems to be plenty on NDCs site.

Last edited:
Managed to get a pair of Nike.com. Was getting frustrated and almost considered getting a pair off eBay. Glad I remained patient. Think I'm done with the Kobe XIs now, unless there's a ripper 'What The' or 'Christmas' issue or the last of the 'Four Horsemen'.

My current collection

- Last Emperor

- Achilles

- Easter

- ASG

- Brazil

- USA Olympics

- Bruce Lee

- Tinker

- Eric Avar

- Mark Parker

- Barcelona

- Red Horse

- Master of Innovation

- Black Horse

- iDs x 3

I'm going to go back to trying to get a few more of the IXs now. I love the high tops and carbon detail. I wasn't a fan of the Xs and haven't picked any up.

Hey dudes-  I see a lot of guys playing around with their insoles/midsoles, or trying out the full length Zoom midsoles available on e-bay.  Mine are in there really tight!  Does Nike use any adhesive to keep the insoles in the shoe or do they slide out?  Poking my fingers around the perimeter of the insole, it feels pretty locked in there.  

I wouldn't mind trying one of the e-bay full-zoom specials, as long as I'm not destroying anything in the meantime.  Thoughts?

Spent yesterday trying to decide if I was going to try to get these at the nearest hoh an hour away, or go to the Nike store in Georgetown. Decided hoh, got to the mall and no one was there. Really wish the swoosh was sewn on.

Did the same as well, and already got the Parcelforce shipping confirm.  For the extra five bucks, it's worth not having to stress about it, or put work in on a Sat morning.  EU sites sold out too, but there seems to be plenty on NDCs site.
uh oh - didnt get shipping confirmation yet.  What's the status of your order on A-FEW? mine still says "order will be processed."  Can't tell if that's good or bad :smile:

Back
Top Bottom