Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Ugh. I ordered some Barcelonas for $99, too. That's it, though. I'm done...

...unless the Eulogies go on sale. 

Why is it that the Eulogies are still on footlockers website, and are barley discounted, and have been out for way longer than the mambacurials and darkhorses yet darkhorses and mambacruials are way more discouted? 

I received my barcelona's from footlocker and noticed that my box did not have the additional sticker that indicates a footlocker/eastbay/champs/FA order. Was this the same for anyone else?

Also have 2 small holes in the flyknit by the pulltab on the heel of the right shoe but for $99...ill live with it

Last edited:
They look legit to me. I got a pair from Taiwan as they are Asia release.
Price wise they are a little pricey but there are not too many pairs around. I got mine for $270 shipped. Hope this helps.

Much appreciated friend. Although these were an exclusive release I'm surprised not many pop up'd on the secondary market.

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of the Barcas from FL on Jan 4th. It's now Jan 11th and I still haven't received the shoes. Should I be concerned that the order didn't get filled? Any feedbacks would be appreciated. I've never had to wait this long for an order from FL.

I ordered a pair of the Barcas from FL on Jan 4th. It's now Jan 11th and I still haven't received the shoes. Should I be concerned that the order didn't get filled? Any feedbacks would be appreciated. I've never had to wait this long for an order from FL.
I ordered both the dark horse and the blank space. Dark horse shipped immediately, blank space I did not receive. When I picked up the blank space, I had footlocker call back to see what was taking so long. They put a rush to find the blank space. I just got a call they now have found a store and its shipping out tomorrow (also just got a confirmation email) Long story short, call about those Barcas. There are so many orders criss crossing that you could be stuck in the matrix. lol 

Why is it that the Eulogies are still on footlockers website, and are barley discounted, and have been out for way longer than the mambacurials and darkhorses yet darkhorses and mambacruials are way more discouted? 
I've been checking FL daily, b/c I want a pair of the eulogies. Not sure why they're still full price, but I'll keep checking, b/c I don't have anything w/purple.

Back
Top Bottom