Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Oreos just landed over here.  Man, are they badass looking.  My first pair with a solid sole (AH, BL, BS are all translucent) so I'm curious to see how the rumors regarding traction hold up.  I'm no baller - unless you count bricking jumpers in the work parking lot - so it doesn't matter to me either way.

I was a bit worried, since FL didn't have my size they offered to have it shipped to me.  Sounded great until I looked up my tracking number and saw it was coming from another store 15 minutes away.  I thought they'd be shipping me a new pair from the warehouse but that wasn't the case, so there'd be a possibility that this was a demo pair, or return or what not  That added to the fact that USPS (Priority...ugh) routed my package to the wrong hub which added an additional day to the shipment.  I was relieved when I saw the packaging very much intact (no "bag of death") and the kicks completely unmolested.  Just the Oreos in all their glory.  
smokin.gif

I've got a pair of MCs on the way (my first ID) so I should probably be done after 5 pairs.  That's not to say I won't pick up anything if a deal falls in my lap 
roll.gif
but I think I'm finally good.  I've never gone in so deep on a single model shoe (I've got 7-8 various Adidas Boost models) and I don't think it's likely that I will again.  Something about those XI's; a great balance of style, technology, comfort... and naturally the mamba DNA.

Word to anyone who actually read all this 
nthat.gif

Lol. My Oreos came in a box too. But my Bruce Lee's, tinkers and black horse all came in the bag.

Sorry to jack the thread but can anybody help me with the legit check above I'm thinking of getting it thanks

Is there a reason why those FTB XIs are pictured with a non-FTB box? Shoes themselves seem to be fine from those pics.

wish I can LC it but I don't own one.

that's a nice lookin collection there goodlookinboy1! would love to pick up the Tinkers next.

Anyone else here prefer to keep the original boxes of their Kobe's? I usually prefer to keep them but sadly, I have to get rid of multiple boxes. I just discovered that my shed where I keep my boxes has a leak and all this Cali rain destroyed many of my boxes. Now they have mold and are discolored and deformed. Luckily, I store my shoes in the house so all my shoes are unharmed. Lol. View media item 2374720View media item 2374721

Anyone else here prefer to keep the original boxes of their Kobe's? I usually prefer to keep them but sadly, I have to get rid of multiple boxes. I just discovered that my shed where I keep my boxes has a leak and all this Cali rain destroyed many of my boxes. Now they have mold and are discolored and deformed. Luckily, I store my shoes in the house so all my shoes are unharmed. Lol.
Yeah I keep all boxes and most of my colect in them. Helps with storage and the nostalgia of the purchase stays everytime you look for a pair. I almost need a seperate room for his+her shoe collection.

Wasn't happy when at the end of my trip stateside I had to get rid of some boxes. 3 suitcases was enough though.

Yeah I keep all boxes and most of my colect in them. Helps with storage and the nostalgia of the purchase stays everytime you look for a pair. I almost need a seperate room for his+her shoe collection.

Wasn't happy when at the end of my trip stateside I had to get rid of some boxes. 3 suitcases was enough though.

That sucks. I keep all my boxes too. I keep random pairs in the garage. All kobe shoes stay in the house.

When buying shoes on a trip, I fold the show boxes flat in my suitcase, and re-assemble when I get home.

That sucks. I keep all my boxes too. I keep random pairs in the garage. All kobe shoes stay in the house.

When buying shoes on a trip, I fold the show boxes flat in my suitcase, and re-assemble when I get home.
great tip

Back
Top Bottom