Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Question about the fit before I cop the second pair, do you guys go tts or .5 up? I bought tts before but it fit snug hurt my pinky so I have to sell that and I copped .5 up now I feel a bit loose when I walk. I just use for casual everyday wear.

What should I go? If go tts will it stretch over time?
Thanks.

Question about the fit before I cop the second pair, do you guys go tts or .5 up? I bought tts before but it fit snug hurt my pinky so I have to sell that and I copped .5 up now I feel a bit loose when I walk. I just use for casual everyday wear.

What should I go? If go tts will it stretch over time?
Thanks.
I go a half size up. They do loosen somewhat, but I wear the elite socks with them. The Achilles ran smaller for me for some reason. I went a full size up. 

Someone in the outlet thread posted a picture of the black horse at the Redlands Ca. outlet for $154.99.

I go a half size up. They do loosen somewhat, but I wear the elite socks with them. The Achilles ran smaller for me for some reason. I went a full size up. 

Someone in the outlet thread posted a picture of the black horse at the Redlands Ca. outlet for $154.99.
Thanks. Forgot about elite socks I could go half size and wear that thick one.

3d's on sale for $79 and barcelona elite's for $100 at my local footlocker. sucks the rep couldnt find my size for both 

Last edited:
Just curious, since a lot of Kobe's use a drop in midsole, would anyone be interested in buying a LeBron XI full length midsole? I sold the LeBrons but kept the midsole, but then I don't ball in Kobes anymore so might as well let these go. But is there even a market for these...

Back
Top Bottom