Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
^Nice!! How's the traction? I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on translucent ​outsoles. I've heard that some may be better than others.

They're actually pretty good as long as you're playing on a good floor.. If the floor is swept before you play you're good to go

That's Jordan Crawford's order
ahhhh 
laugh.gif

A little late to the party. There's some yellowing involved, but for 80€ I couldn't pass...

Last edited:
My wife got me these today from footaction for $80. Patiently waited for these.
Sweet. I was able to buy a pair at my local FL for $80 as well. They didn't have it in store so they ordered it for me and I should have it delivered within 3-7 business days. 50% off retail is a fantastic price.
You gonna love them man.
I remember being reserved when these dropped because I wanted Flyknit but many on foot pics swayed me.

Are they ringing up as 79.99 in store or are you guys using VIP coupons? Might have to grab a pair at $80...
The store sticker price is $99 but it rings up as $80. The salesperson told me it was $99 so I kindly asked for him to ring it up and it rang up for $80.

The store sticker price is $99 but it rings up as $80. The salesperson told me it was $99 so I kindly asked for him to ring it up and it rang up for $80.
Weren't you the one with like a million pairs, did you add to your beautiful collection? :lol:

Are they ringing up as 79.99 in store or are you guys using VIP coupons? Might have to grab a pair at $80...

The stores I've seen them in are saying $79.99. Your store must have been slacking which happens a lot at footlocker and family.

Weren't you the one with like a million pairs, did you add to your beautiful collection? :lol:
Lol. Yes. The most recent additions were two pairs of the Kobe ALTs ($84 pair) and one pair each of Mambacurials and Cloaks ($80 pair). I keep telling myself no more pairs but I can't refuse at these prices.
This is the last Kobe line that I plan to own so I'm all in. I don't own any Kobe ADs. I tried on the NXTs yesterday and I may buy a pair or two if I can get them for

Alts got marked down at the Detroit store. I think they were $89.99 or $84.99 I forgot

30% would nice right now :smh:

Back
Top Bottom