OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Thanks everyone for the feedback. The white pair is gonna go to a fellow Nt member. I know he will love them.

If you have a true quality issue that justifies compensation or reimbursement then you should call immediately. Especially the guy with the math problem in engraved in his shoes with a buck knife! That’s a legit quality issue and he probably deserves the shoes for free and a 20% coupon. On the other hand a little missing paint or scratches that you have to put the camera an inch away to take a picture isn’t worth $50 worth of compensation IMHO. Nike’s return policy is excellent, if you don’t like them------RETURN THEM (period), but calling over and over about the same BS is ridiculous.

At the end of the day you are free to do what you want but let’s note a few things before moving on:
  • We call Nike customer service because we don’t receive our shoes a week after ordering them! Usually because someone posted a pair on Instagram and it’s not fair that they got them first. Even though it is clearly stated while ordering that the process will take up to 6 weeks.
  • Then we call because we ID the stitching (by choice) and we are not happy with it less than a day after placing the order.
  •  Then when they go through customs we call again to verify that UPS knows what they are doing…. And it shouldn’t take a week for them to get from CHINA to the US, right?
  • Then when we receive the shoes and realize that we tried something, we failed miserably, and that Nike should compensate us for that as well. Even though all of the colors are clearly labeled on the swatches! NOTE: Props to the guy with red shoes for selling them and not harassing NIKE! Well done SIR!
  • Now it’s time for inspect and personally believe at this point people are just trying to find something to justify a 20 percent coupon for their next order, PRAYING FOR IT. Not everyone but some!!! Okay so you find something and then you take a picture with the lens of the camera an inch away from the defect, post a pic and caption it with “Hard to see but defect blah, blah, blah”! News Flash if it’s hard to see then it’s probably not worth wasting Nike’s time begging for compensation. Just a note…..
So in summary:  we want our shoes a week after ordering them and we want the quality to be absolutely perfect, Correct? THIS PROBABLY WILL NEVER BE THE CASE- Maybe one day but I highly doubt it. What I do know is every single time we pick up the phone or chat on customer service we are costing NIKE money (Not saying they don’t have plenty). The cost of quality is very expensive and the cost of perception is even more expensive. Do you what you want but just remember NIKE is not going to lose money at the end of the day, the end user will pay before they will.

Credentials-ASQ CERTIFIED QUALITY TECHNICIAN  and sorry I am a terrible writer but I think you can get the point!
Im with you on most of the points. All im saying is that if there truly are flaws then point them out. It puts pressure on the factories to produce higher quality products. You are definitely right when saying that people go overboard and are doing anything possible to get codes and money off. If you don't like your shoe because you created something terrible you shouldn't be complaining to nike. They just make what you ask for.

There's been a few. I'd check the pic gallery here. Lewi's made a couple with the MC and MM uppers, and I think Lypac did one with a black upper. There's been a few others too
Thanks i found a few dope ones, some have like a swirl pattern on the part that says "upper" is that just sold out or something cause all I see now is solid, moonwalk, fractal, and snaker?

Y'all are in here complaining about products made in China. Not to knock them, but not very many things of "quality" come from China. The fact that we pay $250+ for a pair of mediocrely constructed sneakers is on us. Nike's marketing strategy is clearly winning.

There's been a few. I'd check the pic gallery here. Lewi's made a couple with the MC and MM uppers, and I think Lypac did one with a black upper. There's been a few others too
Thanks i found a few dope ones, some have like a swirl pattern on the part that says "upper" is that just sold out or something cause all I see now is solid, moonwalk, fractal, and snaker?
I think that was the Easter upper option, which has been sold out or at least unavailable for a while.

Kobe collection sorry for the ****** picture. 2 WTKB 9 coming as well. Went dormant since the KB 4 hahaha, i shoulda cop the 5s

Last edited:
There are only 18 pairs of mamba moments on eBay in size 9.5. Ppl must be giving up on selling them so they are keeping them or returning them

MM will worth more later on just like WTKB9, especially MM. People will slowly realize the significance for it.

it is generally harder to sell iD i bought a pair of MM for personal collection, and two pair of MC as well. keeping the ASG as well, but i do have 2 pairs of WTKB..wink wink  hehe

I wear size 12, and i regret not getting KB 5s ....ahhhhhhhh

I'll admit - I'm kind of disappointed with how many people went with the default. I understand the historical significance of the shoe, but at the same time, you're paying a premium on a shoe so that you can customize it. Imagination and creativity are being devoured by the copycat culture.

Apologies to @rawdawg34- you were right. Everyone did roll with the multi sole despite trashing it previously.

I'll admit - I'm kind of disappointed with how many people went with the default. I understand the historical significance of the shoe, but at the same time, you're paying a premium on a shoe so that you can customize it. Imagination and creativity are being devoured by the copycat culture.

Apologies to @rawdawg34- you were right. Everyone did roll with the multi sole despite trashing it previously.

I agree that with a Nike ID you should take advantage of every option and make it yours because that's the main reason theirs a price difference with the iD and the GR. But in this case, since you can only get the shoe Kobe wore on Nike iD,well then I get why people made them to match exactly that. Especially for kobe fans and like you said the significance of it. I mean for me shoes mean a little more when you can look at it and have a memory to attach it with. I for one would've just gotten exactly as such. But to those bold enough to go the different route and to those who can afford to do the exact pair + a personal ID then more power to you!

Got mine in today but wont be seeing em for 2-3 more weeks..

Stupid deployments...
sick.gif

Not knowing how fast they'd sell out kind of limited the time I spent playing with options. I really like the ones with the white swoosh/sole/midsole. If I could do it again I'd probably get something like that.

Too many people on #TeamNoImagination 

Back
Top Bottom