OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Anyways, I could use some of your opinions here. My 20% code expires in 10 days and I want to build a couple more before they're gone. Narrowed it down to 3 choices that I can't decide between. Give me your opinions please on which 2 I should choose.

1. Air Mags

2. Tiffany

3. @ootherocoo  Dope pair

Well I got my second pair of MM's in. Not really feeling them . Here's a OOP for any DMV Niketalkers. I'll let someone have them for retail , if not back to Nike they go lol[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]View media item 1355817

Last edited:
Well I got my second pair of MM's in. Not really feeling them . Here's a OOP for any DMV Niketalkers. I'll let someone have them for retail , if not back to Nike they go lol[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
size?  wat is dmv?

wasted no time huh buddy
kobe-laugh.gif

Hah. Awesome. Ly. Lame.

Am I supposed to feel bad for trying to make money? They're NikeIDs guys... they were available for hours for anyone to make/order. I didn't take any opportunity away from anyone here so I'm not sure why you're upset with me.

I bought 4 pairs and planned to keep whatever was my favorite.

Thanks for the publicity I guess!

Am I supposed to feel bad for trying to make money? They're NikeIDs guys... they were available for hours for anyone to make/order. I didn't take any opportunity away from anyone here so I'm not sure why you're upset with me.

dont feel bad. But Eff you from abusing the 2 per person rule HAHAHAHAHA. Different credit card with different shipping address??

I think everyone should be able to make money. Kudos for embracing capitalism.

I just think it's more "mine arrived today" - boom - eBay that got you a reaction.

Everyone's pictures are so nice I decided I would bring the quality down a notch with some potato cam shots. I have had these for about a week now and I really wasnt that impressed with these inside until I took them out and let the sun hit them around dusk. My perception of them has changed. Colors really pop. I am still undecided if I am going to keep them, use them as trade bait, or just let them go but they are really cool kicks.

I think everyone should be able to make money. Kudos for embracing capitalism.

I just think it's more "mine arrived today" - boom - eBay that got you a reaction.
Big difference on making money and being a douche. If there is a limit of 2 and you get 4 you just denied someone else that wanted them. Give Kudos to those that stayed in the guidelines and didn't feel their pair and wanna give oops to others not a douche like this. 

Your pairs should have gotten F**KED up! Tons of people (who planned on keeping them) got issue but pairs for people like this jerkoff come out flawless FOH

Anyways, I could use some of your opinions here. My 20% code expires in 10 days and I want to build a couple more before they're gone. Narrowed it down to 3 choices that I can't decide between. Give me your opinions please on which 2 I should choose.

1. Air Mags

2. Tiffany

3. @ootherocoo  Dope pair
My pick.  I haven't seen a tiffany inspired pair yet.  If someone has seen one, would you mind posting it?

hey, its NT, people care about what you do with your money. It is what it is.

We got detectives up in here.

Big difference on making money and being a douche. If there is a limit of 2 and you get 4 you just denied someone else that wanted them. Give Kudos to those that stayed in the guidelines and didn't feel their pair and wanna give oops to others not a douche like this. 
I was being sarcastic. But it doesn't always come off well.

wow, you think he's a douche for doing that? I think you're a douche for even thinking he's a douche. Got life much?

"give kudos to those that stayed in the guidelines...."

Come on man. #pokezach

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom