OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I personally feel the solid purple is an upgrade to the multi. I do realize a lot of people got them because of significance though.

I got to Pitt and I'm considering getting a pair of Pitt inspired iD's before they take them down. Here's what I've come up with, so far. I'm leaning towards the 2nd or 4th pair I think.

Personally, I think they are the best looking of the elite lows aside from the MC ID. They may be the best white/black pair of flyknits depending on where you would put the trainers.

I have seen the purple thing you are talking about but haven't seen so much of it that would be considered a defect, and people have rid the purple with a good cleaning.

If you don't like them then that is fine. I just think it would be a waste of money to make a 260 pair of IDs when he has a (arguably) superior shoe in the same style.
The best lookin elite low? Out of all 3 pair? I would call that winning by default. I never understood the hype behind the beets personally. Different strokes different folks.

The best lookin elite low? Out of all 3 pair? I would call that winning by default. I never understood the hype behind the beets personally. Different strokes different folks.
Well, out of all 3 and all the possible ID options aside from the MC. However, if you don't like them then you don't like them. Nothing wrong with having differing opinions.

Finally got my pair, happy with how they turned out. But, there is a weird bulge on the left shoe, not sure if was a defect during the production process or because it was overstuffed (the one with the bulge had almost double the stuffing as the normal pair) and the shoe kinda took shape to that, either way, I'm a bit upset about that. It's also a bit strange that the shoe with the bulge fit tighter than the normal shoe. The bulge doesn't look that bad in these pics, but it's very noticeable in person.

Finally got my pair, happy with how they turned out. But, there is a weird bulge on the left shoe, not sure if was a defect during the production process or because it was overstuffed (the one with the bulge had almost double the stuffing as the normal pair) and the shoe kinda took shape to that, either way, I'm a bit upset about that. It's also a bit strange that the shoe with the bulge fit tighter than the normal shoe. The bulge doesn't look that bad in these pics, but it's very noticeable in person.

View media item 1359259

View media item 1359260

View media item 1359261
don't worry. it could've been worse. all my kobe 9 IDs (6 pairs) have flaws

View media item 1359259

View media item 1359260

View media item 1359261

It may be just a defect. I was at work yesterday and someone returned a MM (Blue Tounge,Silver Swoosh Blue Midsole, White Sole, Dark Grey Laces, White Speckles) and his had same thing but on the ToeBox

Nice pair @cannonoblock.  Hoping that my pair has a similar weave to yours, being that my MCs have a heavy amount of volt in the weave.  If not, I'll be happy as long as they're not flawed.

View media item 1359259

View media item 1359261

Is it just the lighting, or did you go with dark Grey for both the laces and the liner?

Back
Top Bottom