OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Here's my Tiffany inspired Kobe 9 id I did last year
pimp.gif

As far as the resale argument on this thread, I'm not too strongly opinionated but let the kid get his money. If thats how he is able to fund his hobby of buying sneakers then so be it. There are worse things for society he could do then resell some sneakers lol
even though I agree, I never understood that just because there is something worse you could be doing, it somehow justifies what is being done. Like, I stole but at least I didn't kill. Anyway a man's gotta have a code. The kid could have lifted all those shoes for all I care though. It is all the same to me.

Lol double *edged* sword

Got my mm today...
Nice shot. Your MM are similar to mine, I just have a clear sole, and probably different speckles. Repped.

Just got my first pair of MCs finally after months and months!! Never thought they would sell out the first time they came out and I was at work the second release. Thankfully a fellow NTer gave me a great price and I was able to finally get my grails haha. Got these two pairs in the mail in the last two days and man I could not be happier!
Also nice. I need to take a family shot like that. Your MC have a glow or white swoosh? Either way looks good. Repped.

And thanks for none of these pictures being on a Transformers bed. 
laugh.gif

Nice shot. Your MM are similar to mine, I just have a clear sole, and probably different speckles. Repped.

Also nice. I need to take a family shot like that. Your MC have a glow or white swoosh? Either way looks good. Repped.

And thanks for none of these pictures being on a Transformers bed. 
laugh.gif
Lol glow swoosh on my MC

Nice. Please post pics when it arrives, I want to see if the speckle man is gonna go OD on those or not. I'm probably gonna order one like that but with gold speckles for a subtle laker colorway
Oh yeah, I'll definitely put some pics up when I get them.

My first pair of MM are in.  I love them, but MC reigns supreme!

I've yet to Un-ds the pair on the right.  Waiting for summer.
Still a nice pair of MMs. But yeah, I see what you mean. Dem all white joints, son...HEAT! I need a pair like those. 

Last edited:
man, i don't think there;s been one pair with predominantly purple. So much green.

Wasn't the pictures on NDC a purple shoe?

man, i don't think there;s been one pair with predominantly purple. So much green.

Wasn't the pictures on NDC a purple shoe?
You mean the rendering? If the, then you can't go by that, it's always darker for some reason. Probably because it's random and not one set weave.
I like mine a lot, already have the Moonwalkers, so I don't mind not having a lot of purple.

Slightly off topic but heres a pic I found on my phone of a MC Kobe I made the day the Elites became available on iD. I didn't think the multicolor would sell out so I sat and waited a while. Kind of curious to see how they wouldve turned out, either really nice or really awful haha but I wanted the orange to go with my school colors (Syracuse). Haven't seen any like this though haha so I guess I will never know

My 1 and only is finally in. Love dese joints! I am pretty happy to be the owner of at least 1 pair, whew.

Since the sole has a time limit before they yellow, i'll rock the MMs a bit more than my MC.

My immediate family
Think the Silver swoosh looks best on the MM's. Nice build

Back
Top Bottom