OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
here's what I came up with.. missing is another mc, too lazy to pull it out.
laugh.gif
Good for you man, I am so upset I slept on MC's and MM's

Experiencing profound regret about not jumping on these IDs. We may never see a model this good again. Smh.

My pairs came the other day. Copied both of them from other pics posted here  with just little changes like gold speckles on my grey pair

Now I have 4 Kobe 9 IDs, I'll post pics of my MC and MM next time. Gonna miss this model.

Last edited:
Chaos looks dope. Wish I would have done it this way. Which gitd sole option is that the volt or the other green?

Last edited:
Experiencing profound regret about not jumping on these IDs. We may never see a model this good again. Smh.
me too. I returned the ones I did order. The lack of options turned me off and the execution on many of them (spray painted) was horrendous. The flyknit especially mc is amazing. Maybe they will bring am back one day.

me too. I returned the ones I did order. The lack of options turned me off and the execution on many of them (spray painted) was horrendous. The flyknit especially mc is amazing. Maybe they will bring am back one day.
I regret not getting 2+ pairs of the MCs and MMs.

im a newb, how is it you picked up some other person's IDs at 'clearance'? My basic assumption is you mean some nike outlet sells returned IDs, but let me know. I'd love to explore copping more on the cheap. 

im a newb, how is it you picked up some other person's IDs at 'clearance'? My basic assumption is you mean some nike outlet sells returned IDs, but let me know. I'd love to explore copping more on the cheap. 

That's really it. Or finding them off eBay, Craigslist wherever

Back
Top Bottom