OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
They might of been hashed and he had coupons I would think. Yeah but thats extremely low.

No coupons just iD's behind the counter no box there were some lunar 2 multicolor id I wanted but you can only buy one ID per day

Last edited:
Stay classy San Diego. Viejas Res.

San Leandro the Mecca of all Heat and Corruption.

Last edited:
What's the going rate for the mamba moments right now? Or what would you guys say a fair price would be. Everything I see is over 380 
ohwell.gif

What's the going rate for the mamba moments right now? Or what would you guys say a fair price would be. Everything I see is over 380 :\

Damn if they're moving @ 380 I'd gladly give up my pair...

I'd say they're going for low to mid 300s. If you're looking on eBay, just try messaging a seller to go through a Paypal invoice. Might save you 30-40 bucks.

I'd say they're going for low to mid 300s. If you're looking on eBay, just try messaging a seller to go through a Paypal invoice. Might save you 30-40 bucks.
Ive never done a transaction through paypal invoice. Was always skeptical about getting scammed or whatever. How is the proper way for them to invoice me if you dont mind me asking? PM me if need be

Ive never done a transaction through paypal invoice. Was always skeptical about getting scammed or whatever. How is the proper way for them to invoice me if you dont mind me asking? PM me if need be
Just go on youtube, they have videos there explaining everything

Yeah, there are quick videos on youtube, or you can just look things up on the Paypal site. Invoicing is pretty straightforward. The one thing to watch out for is to not send your payment as a gift to the other person, otherwise you lose buyer protection in case you do get scammed.

^killer. waiting on a pair with similar options to pop up on ebay or something.

When yall think they gonna take the 9 off the ID? Im still hoping for multi color...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom