OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
 that gif

I made it! So happy I got one of the Mamba Moments for only 250 USD

My 1st and One and Only Kobe on my collections!

The only thing is that there are no label on the tongue, the guy who sold it remove the date and the points kobe made on December 14!

well, i tried to get a second pair in before they were taken down. made the order on second to last day it was up. Just took a flyer on something that could be cool, lil bit diff from my white pair, purple pair, red pair. Except im terrible at design. 

this is what i got: 

I was rushing and forgot to make an outsole choice. icey sole would have been better. Also the heel tab matching the laces came out badly. The only things i really like on this is the grey sock liner and the purple speckle on the midsole. I should have done this back in january so I could have returned, adjusted, and made something better. Or just go fully multicolored like dude with the university blue/red/yellow kicks. 

Sadly, these will just be returned directly to niketown sf, DS. 

*single tear*

Anybody have an idea on what is the best way to remove a personalized ID on the heel tab of the EMs? I have a friend who is willing to sell me a black and gold ID pair of EMs for $60, but he put an ID on the back of them. If anybody has a suggestion it would be appreciated.

If it is not stitched then you can heat it up using a hair dryer and carefully peel it off. Try using goo-gone as well, heard that helps. But if you are using any product, be sure to check if there is acetone in there and try to avoid it at all costs as it strips paint.

Back
Top Bottom