OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I still haven't worn my 'Midnight Fantasy' pair, I just can't think of a situation where I'd wear them...back to nike?
I wasn't even with the whole flyknit craze, but these are nice bro.

Keep em, they'll look banging on a cool summer evening.

White tee, light/medium denim or grey sweats/joggers... good to go

Not gonna lie I kinda wanted this title it sounds cool lol. But I think CIG911 will get it.
Lol its not a good thing to have the title, cuz then you gotta wait till the end...haha.  I ordered the last day for these IDs, I got the finishing touches email Feb 15.  no shipping email at all.  I just checked my order status it says shipped, scheduled for Monday.  

Lol its not a good thing to have the title, cuz then you gotta wait till the end...haha.  I ordered the last day for these IDs, I got the finishing touches email Feb 15.  no shipping email at all.  I just checked my order status it says shipped, scheduled for Monday.  
Ha it was definitely a wait. Over a month now. As of Thursday evening, the package was released by the clearing agency (departing scan from Anchorage on the 4th). The arrival date changed from Fri to 'scheduled delivery information is not available at this time'. Got the finishing touches email Feb 10.

Love seeing the new pairs that are still rolling in!  

The shipping progress is crazy... my shoes were in Alaska yesterday, and out for delivery in NY today 
nthat.gif

That happened in my experience as well. Shoes left Alaska Wednesday, got to Kentucky in the middle of the night early Friday and was on my doorstep in California before noon. Can't wait to pop the box and slap them on my feet. 

Last edited:
Blanglows (black/bright mango/green glow) waiting to talk to Nike about the 9th hash mark on the left shoe, it's only half glued down. :/  

Last edited:
my 4 pairs coming Monday... am I the official last order of kobe IX ID? haha
Lol you and me are in the same boat lol they're sitting at my local ups so I should get them either today or tomorrow...I also ordered on the last day 8)

Back
Top Bottom