OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
This is what is sitting in my cart along with regular MP's :wow: :frown:...
View media item 1062365
]

The thing that is sitting in your cart will be my second pair of flyknit kobes , as long as the option comes back up.

SIMPLY AWeSOME. :smokin :smokin :smokin

p.s. you dont have to worry about running into one another , since I live in Europe lol

Thanks man! Once I added that red backtab it just made it pop with the withe and gold :pimp:

Haha no worries plus I won't have my pairs before I go to Greece this summer so its all good

Thanks man! Once I added that red backtab it just made it pop with the withe and gold :pimp:

Haha no worries plus I won't have my pairs before I go to Greece this summer so its all good

Oh my man your the fam coming to Greece....haha the one I was about to have a multi flyknit kobe low STAND OFF

:rofl:

good taste fam

My pair is pretty similar to that. Well, in the sense I went with a white color scheme. I used white as every option but the speckle and went volt for that. If the MC option comes back then I will be go a total black route with volt to make a set. I was nervous going the black route as first because it looks like the swoosh gets lost in the flyknit but I will get a better idea of what it looks like when other people's pairs start rolling in.

I ordered these the other day, got my started on email this morning. Really feeling the look. Made em kind of reminiscent of the Prelude 2's. I'll definitely post pics of the finished product when I get em in! Let me know what you guys think of the design.

You guys really think 20% is nothing? Try owning a business and handing out 20% discount left and right.... Nike didn't become a billion dollar company by being stupid.

You guys really think 20% is nothing? Try owning a business and handing out 20% discount left and right.... Nike didn't become a billion dollar company by being stupid.

Nike makes their money hand over fist. So these code are just a small ripple in the ocean homie. Otherwise they would require more work in getting them. Its no different for other big companies like amazon, bestbuy etc. who do price adjustments all the time.

If it was a big deal all those codes nike gave to random people a few months ago wouldnt happen. Trust and believe if it hurt their bottom line then there wouldnt be any codes.

You guys think the id is their cashcow? Nike probably makes a good deal of money per shoe, but I think id is a very small portion of their profits over all.

Can someone please PM me when the multicolor option is put back up? Lol

Also I'm probably gonna try to complain to Nike for a discount code for me cancelled MC GITD sole order

Last edited:
You really can't do much with the mc upper imo.

The upper is so good, to take away from it by adding a bunch of silly stuff is just stupid.

Agreed accept for the part where 20% effects the company. It cost nike literally pennies on the dollar from sweatshop all the way to the retail counter. It may cost nike a little bit more to make iDs since every one is considered a 1 of 1 production wise. I'd be amazed if it cost nike 50bucks to get each iD to each customer.

So for a screw up, it should only put a small dent in their profit margin.

But, no way should they hand out codes for a shoe that wasn't supposed to be made in the first place.

Last edited:
IDK how ya'll got 20% off, was just on the phone for about 30 minutes and only got 10% off (which is better than nothing), but still. That 20% off would be lovely.

Back
Top Bottom