OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Man I'm still waiting on my "were building" email or status, I ordered on the 1st day with no glitch

Lol nike isn't sweating a 20% discount, people are buggin. U must have forgot they are offering the same shoes to employees for 50 dollars less than what we would get for using the discount

Lol nike isn't sweating a 20% discount, people are buggin. U must have forgot they are offering the same shoes to employees for 50 dollars less than what we would get for using the discount

Because they're employees lol. I think it's $150 for employees. I wouldn't know though, got my swoosh taken away a month and a half ago lol

jflick jflick dark steel dark steel Call Nike and ask it's the best way...I've been paranoid seeing all these cancellations even tho I ordered with no glitch so I called on Thursday and they said my black based pair was being made but not my MC, called again yesterday and the rep said both are in production now.

July 30/31 and August 1st delivery dates arent that much more from each other. Stop crying

I got my build in progress email on Friday for
1x black/clear sole
1x grey/ white sole

Have to reorder the
Mc's that cancelled for using the clear sole
Option.

Finally made my decision...  Decided to go with the Air MAG themed "McFlyKnit".  I like how the glow features compliment the theme (glow:  sole, mid-sole, swoosh, back-tab and tongue logo).  Thanks for all the input.

Yah they are getting stingy with the 20% off codes. I'm glad I've stockpiled them over the last couple months. Feel free to message me if you need one.
creative account name 23sniper 
roll.gif

do hyper grapes come with black or purple laces? if they come with purple im gonna be pretty pissed 
mad.gif
I'm wondering the same thing, on Nike they show them with black laces but all the recent pics that have been posted show purple. Whats the deal?

Just received my coupon voucher for my popped Air Max claim. Ready to pick up a MC FK low...whenever they return to the site. 

Agreed accept for the part where 20% effects the company. It cost nike literally pennies on the dollar from sweatshop all the way to the retail counter. It may cost nike a little bit more to make iDs since every one is considered a 1 of 1 production wise. I'd be amazed if it cost nike 50bucks to get each iD to each customer.

So for a screw up, it should only put a small dent in their profit margin.

But, no way should they hand out codes for a shoe that wasn't supposed to be made in the first place.
I see your point. The 20% may be a drop in the bucket for nike. Im just pointing out that there are more costs than just making the shoe itself. There are labor, indirect labor, deprecation, shipping costs, warehouse depreciation, advertsing, marketing, salary of production managers, etc..

Nike does take some of its profits and invest it into research and development as well.

I agree with your post completely though.

Back
Top Bottom