OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Damn those preludes look nice, just can't drop 200 on EMs, that silhouette is not my cup of tea. 

June 30th at 11:34 PM, same boat. I'm not worried doh. I hope it comes back so all these peeps #teamglitch can get opportunity to cop #teamnoglitch!

Looking forward to everyone's Flyknit lows coming in. 90% of us probably will be receiving an MP inspired colorway as well as myself. So anxious! Can't wait to take a unique photo of my pair!

The material is full on weave but it is not the exact same tooling as racers if that makes sense.

Can't complain much regarding #teamglitch we took a risk and it failed oh well. Got the refund and put it toward a grey flyknit with GITD accents so I at least got one pair coming in. Will wait until the MC becomes available and then will place the order on MC pair and wait for that pair also. Gotta wait much longer due to the cancellation but ehh what's another couple days. On another note got my MJ's held down. All in all no worries from this guy lol

Placed order last tuesday night and no "making order" email

no glitch either with the MC

Wait, I've been following the thread since the release of the elite iD's went up, well I missed the first 25 pages of it since it went nuts and I was at work.

Anyways, I placed my order at 8PM PST on 6/30. I have yet to receive an e-mail telling me they started on the iD. What is this glitch that everyone is referring to?

I used MC flyknit and a white sole if that makes a difference.

Wait, I've been following the thread since the release of the elite iD's went up, well I missed the first 25 pages of it since it went nuts and I was at work.

Anyways, I placed my order at 8PM PST on 6/30. I have yet to receive an e-mail telling me they started on the iD. What is this glitch that everyone is referring to?

I used MC flyknit and a white sole if that makes a difference.

Glitch is MC upper with translucent sole or GITD sole. There was a workaround to get those soles with the MC upper.

Last edited:
Glitch is MC upper with translucent sole or GITD sole. There was a workaround to get those soles with the MC upper.

Ah okay, so those who went with the normal solid colored soles should be good?

A little annoyed that people ordering after me have gotten their e-mails before me though, thirst is real haha.

Repped for the quick reply fam!

Does anyone know if the ID part of the Kobe 9 EM is screen printed or sewn on if you get a number on the back for the heel ID?

It's kind of like a sticker... Same stuff that they've been using on Kobe IDs since the VIIs.

For everyone getting their MC Kobes, what color did you end up getting for the swoosh? I wanted to make it something different like metallic silver or team red to make it stand out, but I'm not too sure how the weave would look with it. It might look too cluttered, if that makes sense.

I'm on the fence between either the wolf gray, the white, GITD, or volt. I'm honestly leaning more towards white or volt. Thoughts?

Ah okay, so those who went with the normal solid colored soles should be good?

A little annoyed that people ordering after me have gotten their e-mails before me though, thirst is real haha.

Repped for the quick reply fam!

Np son! Yup if you ordered the solid, multi or XDR sole it seems to be getting built. My estimated delivery date is July 30th (I ordered at around 11 PM) and one guy that ordered fairly quickly after release is getting on the 8th.

Back
Top Bottom