OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
So I ordered on the 1st day, no glitch, order still processing.
Chatted with a Nike rep and she told me not to worry because my order is scheduled to be shipped out on July 27th (which happens to be a Sunday ), so we shall see.

We care because of this entire fiasco. Orders have been getting cancelled, even legit ones have they not?

From what Ive read no legit order was cancelled. no ?

And even if some 'legit' were cancelled and some were not , that is actually an argument that there is no point in mentioning someone got his pair in the making. ;p)

Even if you got your pair on the way , that surely doesnt mean I will , so whats the point ?

Last edited:
From what Ive read no legit order was cancelled. no ?

And even if some 'legit' were cancelled and some were not , that is actually an argument that there is no point in mentioning someone got his pair in the making. ;p)

Even if you got your pair on the way , that surely doesnt mean I will , so whats the point ?
Are you wanting ideas for your pair? I have no problem showing what I have ordered but I am still concerned about the potential cancellation, and I do believe someone has had a legit pair cancelled but they used the glitch to get to the page they finally made their ID on.

Are you wanting ideas for your pair? I have no problem showing what I have ordered but I am still concerned about the potential cancellation, and I do believe someone has had a legit pair cancelled but they used the glitch to get to the page they finally made their ID on.

Ideas for another pair actually...a Non multi one...

Plus I dont see the point in everyone mentioning his pair's proccess ...Kinda pointless as I already suggested.

For those of you that got confirmation on the MC orders, what time/day did you order?

I placed my order on 7/1 at around 1am and still am in the "in progress" stage with no "were started" email.

Placed my order at 9 am on 7/1 and recieved my 'started' email today

For those of you that got confirmation on the MC orders, what time/day did you order?

I placed my order on 7/1 at around 1am and still am in the "in progress" stage with no "were started" email.

7/1 - around 1AM PST - #TEAMNOGLITCH 8)

I ordered a pair of MC with solid white soles (Legit) on 7/1 around noon. Got the "We started your order" email earlier today. Pic doesn't show up though on the email. I noticed my status changed yesterday to "Build in Progress" in My Orders on NDC. Hope I get my pair before August.

I ordered these  yesterday. My first IDs ever. Nike ID actually offers way too may options for me so I usually never end up getting anything.

I couldn't pass on these though. I missed out on the multi-color but the NRGs were my 1b for me so I settled for these.

@Philart84 those will be nice and clean. Been thinking about a pair like that as well.

Still waitin on the 'we've started email' for my non-glitch MC pair. Ordered day 1 around noon central

Ordered MC pair with white soles on July 1st around 10am pst and still no build in progress email.

I see your point. The 20% may be a drop in the bucket for nike. Im just pointing out that there are more costs than just making the shoe itself. There are labor, indirect labor, deprecation, shipping costs, warehouse depreciation, advertsing, marketing, salary of production managers, etc..

Nike does take some of its profits and invest it into research and development as well.

I agree with your post completely though.

Agreed. I got the gist of your first post...I was just saying that the whole process including everything you said doesn't come up to 50 bucks per pair even for iDs

This is the great debate, I see alot of nters complain about prices saying that 250 is too much or 200 is too much or 175 is just right etc etc. When in reality from production to your feet, it cost less than 50 bucks. Way less in fact. So shoes have been over priced for a long time now.

Last edited:
Agreed. I got the gist of your first post...I was just saying that the whole process including everything you said doesn't come up to 50 bucks per pair even for iDs

This is the great debate, I see alot of nters complain about prices saying that 250 is too much or 200 is too much or 175 is just right etc etc. When in reality from production to your feet, it cost less than 50 bucks. Way less in fact. So shoes have been over priced for a long time now.
not overpriced at all. if something was overpriced it wouldn't sell according to the principles of capitalism.  look at half the releases on any given saturday and they're sold out by 8:02am est. 

not overpriced at all. if something was overpriced it wouldn't sell according to the principles of capitalism.  look at half the releases on any given saturday and they're sold out by 8:02am est. 
This is exactly right. Nike will charge as much as they can while the products still sell. Doing anything else would be silly.

The people in here that are chatting nike multiple times a day begging for codes for illegitimate issues are probably the reason why people with legit issues on orders have to jump through hoops just to get a damn 10% code :smh:
This above is the truth. Also you guys do know they are aware of NT? You might be new but this site has been around for a while. All this talk of "I'm going to bug the crap out of them for a code since I got a cancelation on my GLITCH order", you were aware it was a glitch in the first place. I can understand a complaint on a legitimate order but you guys are ridiculous. This is the reason real problems go unsolved and or overlooked. Anywho, carry on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom