OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
can't believe nike ran out of string for the MC
roll.gif

i'm sure it'll be back later this summer, nike knows they'll make way too much money to not put it up for ID again.

^ they don't care about if it's in high demand.. Look at all the other releases

^ they don't care about if it's in high demand.. Look at all the other releases
nah, nike making the flyknit an option to begin with showed they care about what the people want. the MC option will return eventually, kids in china are making those strings as we speak.

Hey, for those in the same boat as me. Ordered first day/night and haven't received any e-mail updates, when you check the order status what does it say?

Maybe, it's wishful thinking, but I think mine always said "In Progress" or did it say "Build In Progress"?

Hey, for those in the same boat as me. Ordered first day/night and haven't received any e-mail updates, when you check the order status what does it say?

Maybe, it's wishful thinking, but I think mine always said "In Progress" or did it say "Build In Progress"?

"In progress"

Because I'm so impatient I chatted with a rep and the estimated ship date is 7/14 for my grey FKs.

Last edited:
Originally ordered on 6/30 at noon Eastern Time (MC upper). Finally got my "We've started" email earlier today. Status on my orders page on NDC also shows "Build In Progress".

Last edited:
2 almost finished emails. No idea which pairs they are since the image is still messed up on all my emails. Still haven't received the start email on one pair.

Still can't believe I cancelled my order so I could reorder with a coupon just as the MC option was taken down. Would have been getting these emails right now too :[

My status finally changed to "build in progress", ordered MCs on the first day. :D

Mine too. Bout f'n time. Ill be happy as long as they get here by 8/1, the projected del date when I ordered otherwise ill be asking for a discount code. Only fair I get one seeing how people that ordered after me could possibly be getting their pairs first.

Last edited:
Still can't believe I cancelled my order so I could reorder with a coupon just as the MC option was taken down. Would have been getting these emails right now too :[

Not necessarily.

Unless my gmail is broken, still no emails.

6/30 at 7pm est

Got confirmation 7/1 at 2am est

Back
Top Bottom