OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Just got the almost finished emails for these two
smile.gif

Can't wait to see the Green Glow sole on these. Make sure to post pics. Repped

Got an email 2am this morning that one of the 3 pairs are almost finished , but I can't see which one the pic don't load ..

Ill be getting my Hollywood nights / Amnesty pair of the em's tonight. Can hardly wait, will post pics tomorrow.
eek.gif
 Nice!

Interested to hear what you think about the overall fit and how these will be for ball.  Just curious if it's worth grabbin more than one of these iDs

Yeah, already did that. But my order status on NDC still just says "in progress".

Oh gotcha..

Now your pics of your iD(s) are gonna make my anticipation worse for my MC pair... :smh: :lol:

I made simple ones after the HTM's the elite lows are so comfortable I wanted pairs that I can throw on with anything!

I made simple ones after the HTM's the elite lows are so comfortable I wanted pairs that I can throw on with anything!

I have a Black and a Grey pair that I'm gonna order next, just waiting to see some pics from you and others here...

@TWNTY8  do you own any of the highs or EM lows too?  Curious how the elite low fit is compared to the other two.  Apologize if you've already gone over this in the reg 9 thread

Last edited:
@TWNTY8
 do you own any of the highs or EM lows too?  Curious how the elite low fit is compared to the other two.  Apologize if you've already gone over this in the reg 9 thread

I do have EM pair in 11.5, and I had the all star high's in 11.5 they fit fine.. I have the HTM grey pair in a 12 and they feel much better!! So I went with a 12 on my ID's

Ordered mine yesterday for $160. Hope they dont take the full 5weeks. May have to take full advantage since there arent any upcoming releases i like.

Perfect! ^^^^^

I have all my elite 9's in a 10. I had Bruce Lee EM's in a 10.5 and the EM's felt OK.

My gut told me to go with a 10.5 so I did lol... I'm sure I'll be alright lol.

Def. picking up Hypergrapes this weekend to void that missing MC iD in my heart. Wont completely void it. But will start the process to get over it lol..

Like an ex GF... just move on

Back
Top Bottom