OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
This whole conversation is funny to me because the argument about what to talk about is off topic from what the thread really is. Then again so is this post lol.

Im gonna go hoop in my em lows I just got for my bday on Thursday and hopefully post some on feet pics.

This whole conversation is funny to me because the argument about what to talk about is off topic from what the thread really is. Then again so is this post lol.

Im gonna go hoop in my em lows I just got for my bday on Thursday and hopefully post some on feet pics.

Are they supposed to be hooped in , or a lifestyle model ? The knit lows I mean.

Last edited:
Who said you cannot post whatever you want in a public forum? 
I did.

NikeTalk isn't a "public forum."  It's a private forum.  Membership is a privilege, not a right.  Our [article="7527"]Rules Of Conduct​[/article]  clearly outline what is considered acceptable use of the service. 

Nobody decided to click the Kobe IX ID thread to view or engage in a bunch of petty squabbling over nonsense.  Let's keep this thread on topic.  If it's not about the Kobe IX ID, don't post it here.  

If you want to argue, log out and take a break.  

I went a half size down thinking the fk lows would fit like the highs. After getting the MJs this weekend, that might of been a mistake. 

Does Nike update order statuses on weekends at all? Or has it been an even bigger waste of my time than I thought obsessively checking that site?

Mama there goes that man again lol.

I went up.5 on my fk ids.I went up .5 on the kobe 8s because I have wider feet

Does Nike update order statuses on weekends at all? Or has it been an even bigger waste of my time than I thought obsessively checking that site?

NO.

THEY UPDATE MONDAY THRU FRIDAY PER THE NIKE REP I SPOKE WITH RECENTLY.

HE ADVISED ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE SOME SORT OF UPDATE TOMORROW OR TUESDAY.

Got these in a while back and forgot to post

Pleased with final product. Grey flyknit joint should be in later this week.
Yeah are these great! Now that I think about it thats what's missing from the MJs —a speckled midsole. Maybe I can do it myself...

Last edited:
Give him a break, we've all accidentally cross thread posted before 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom