OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
So whats the final consensus on fit for these FK lows? Hearing either TTS or half size up

I have a wide foot, am TTS in the kobe 8, and the kobe 9 flyknit low hypergrape I just purchased is like torture on my feet.

Id suggest .5 up

So TTS for narrower feet? Sweet. Was worried that we needed to size down on these FK lows.

So whats the final consensus on fit for these FK lows? Hearing either TTS or half size up

I have a wide foot, am TTS in the kobe 8, and the kobe 9 flyknit low hypergrape I just purchased is like torture on my feet.

Id suggest .5 up
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I knew going TTS on these IDs would bite me in the ***. Terrible thing is I won't even be able to exchange them for a bigger size because the Multi option is gone :frown:.

Last edited:
i almost went half down 
sick.gif
 (wide feet)

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

I knew going TTS on these IDs would bite me in the ***. Terrible thing is I won't even be able to exchange them for a bigger size because the Multi option is gone :frown:.

I can barely feel my pinky toe when they're on :x

Just smashing my toes in the toebox. Have plenty of length, its just the width thats a *****.

Id suggest .5 up
What if you have wide feet and a size 13 lol... There's no 13.5 T_T I fit lebron 11s perfect. Should I size up or stick tts?

Last edited:
What do you guys think of this? Any suggestions, I want something with blue on it. Any help is appreciated 

@jordan123hi  just did this, (Its been done before plenty oft times tho) Dark Knight vibe with some glow hits to liven things up a bit

Last edited:
Only reason I have hope for the MC option coming back is that everytime someone asks why it's not there anymore on the NIKEID twitter, they reply with keep checking back for availability vs their definitive answers to not have the options returning for like the wolf grey color for the KD7 that was taken down and the elephant print for airmax 1. They say that it's just sold out for the MC. Fingers crossed guys
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom