OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Chris-Brown-Sad.gif

I'll never have masterpieces or MC.

Wow, if ids come out like that im happy as ****.

Spursfan, those look ok in the rendering, but I think theyll look ridiculous when made. Those colors work great together.

Last edited:
My mc are exactly like that (white sole and swoosh)

Can't ****** wait. Oh mannnnn :pimp:

(Sorry bout language [emoji]127770[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji])

We better get our excitement out now before people start complaining about that too.

Nice! Mines are wolf grey bottom and wolf grey sole. Tried to get as close to MPs as possible.

Nice! Mines are wolf grey bottom and wolf grey sole. Tried to get as close to MPs as possible.

You mean gray swoosh? I went with gray sole which I think will look great, but got white swoosh which after seeing a gray swoosh could regret.

Yup I must get the grey upper too. So much better with the grey blend of the toe cap and medial side unlike the altered Beethoven. Glad I decided to get the MC, they look great in that IG pic.

Last edited:
You mean gray swoosh? I went with gray sole which I think will look great, but got white swoosh which after seeing a gray swoosh could regret.

We have the same, grey sole and white swoosh. Got tracking.

While my MC/white sole/met-silver swoosh is still build in progress.

Seeing the grey, the pair sitting in my cart may have to be ordered.

My bad yeah wolf grey swoosh and sole. I like the white swoosh too. When available again I will probably make that combo regardless if 95% of us in here have that same design.

We have the same, grey sole and white swoosh. Got tracking.

While my MC/white sole/met-silver swoosh is still build in progress.

Seeing the grey, the pair sitting in my cart may have to be ordered.

My bad yeah wolf grey swoosh and sole. I like the white swoosh too. When available again I will probably make that combo regardless if 95% of us in here have that same design.

To get close to MP the gray sole was best, but the swoosh could go either way, I went with white cause If i REALLY felt the need to get closer I could paint the swoosh. But I think both will work. Thinking about adding the multi colored speckles.

Last edited:
Checked my order status and sure enough my MC iD shipped. Still haven't got email that they shipped yet. Maybe they send that out when UPS Worldship actually picks it up. I have a tracking number but it isn't live yet.

07-01 Ordered

07-06 Started

07-11 Finishing Touches

07-14 Shipped

I WILL be doing more Kobe FK iDs. This turnaround is fantastic. Hoping they put up some more FK upper colors and options. 

Grey pair comes in this week and my MC's just shipped. :pimp:

Very excited how the MC pattern looks thus. Need more pics though.

wow, sad my glitch pair was cancelled, hope to re order,

got the shipped email on my grey pair today, will post pix friday

Back
Top Bottom