OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
am i the only one who is contemplating suicide for missing out? i really hate myself

i wouldnt go that far. there will probably be a ton for sale on the bay or you could trade someone your MPs for them or something like that.

When there is a will there is a way.

am i the only one who is contemplating suicide for missing out? i really hate myself
I feel like with my look the second i kicked the bucket, a twitter notification would come up from Nike "You asked for it, Nike kobe 9 elite Multicolor Flyknit now available for a limited time on Nike iD"

Thanks for all the compliments fellas!!

@TCMan5190 You almost have the pair I made to a T. I went with whited everything but kind of regret not going with black liner and heel area now that I see yours.

Did you go black back tab as well?

yeah I went with a black back tab. good balance of white/black imo

It's white.

Shout out to @waverder with the nice pic

no they are not white
My pair I got from NDC appears to be close to white
eyes.gif
Coulda sworn It's more of a Greyish 3M swoosh than white. I'll have to grab em from my closet and look again.

Wish Nike would put up 3M options instead of GITD for these iDs. So tired of GITD everything. Where's the 3M love?!

Yeah I feel you I'm pretty sick about not having these

I mean I'm not driving to my nearest bridge but I did scream FUDGE in my car on my way home from work last night

Yeah I feel you I'm pretty sick about not having these

I mean I'm not driving to my nearest bridge but I did scream FUDGE in my car on my way home from work last night
yea i picked up a fudge brownie the other day too, it was spectacular

Back
Top Bottom