OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
am i the only one who is contemplating suicide for missing out? i really hate myself
guy-wants-upvotes.gif

I've seen two other pairs that were stitched so I think you'll be getting the same

They should do that going forward it's so much nicer

good that it's stitched. the last time i remember it being there was the kobe 6...

got my full name in my shoe so no one can steal them from me :tongue:

Hahah, I was banking on it not being stitched so my cheeziness would wear off in time. Hell who cares though. I know I am about to get a pair of FIRE kicks.

got my grey pair today. 2 multi and 1 black on the way also. kinda disappointed cuz my pair is really dirty. there's black marks on the white shoelace and black marks on the white sole along with bunch of bad stitching and glue marks. anybody else's pair is like this also?

They really hit it out of the park with this Low IX FK, haven't been this obsessed over a shoe in years. These will go down as classics IMO

I rememeber my Kobe V ID had stitching on the inside, when did they go to stickers? 

smokin.gif
Stitching FTW!!!

They really hit it out of the park with this Low IX FK, haven't been this obsessed over a shoe in years. These will go down as classics IMO
Nike really should have just released an Elite high and low for each CW that came out. Sweetness. Or even make them packs for some of the limited CW.

good that it's stitched. the last time i remember it being there was the kobe 6...

got my full name in my shoe so no one can steal them from me :tongue:
so 7s and 8s all had stickers? 

4 was stitched
5 was stitched
6 was stitched
7 i can't remember but 99% sure it was stickers (i never ordered ID cause the shoe sucked for ball)
8 stickers
9 EM is stickers (in the back)
9 elite is stitched

5 was stitched
6 was stitched
7 i can't remember but 99% sure it was stickers (i never ordered ID cause the shoe sucked for ball)
8 stickers
9 elite is stitched
Great! Thanks for that info my man, very helpful.

Last edited:
4 was stitched
5 was stitched
6 was stitched
8 stickers
9 elite is stitched

Wasn't the tongue on the 8 thin piece of plastic. Probably why they couldn't stitch them?

4 was stitched
5 was stitched
6 was stitched
8 stickers
9 elite is stitched

Wasn't the tongue on the 8 thin piece of plastic. Probably why they couldn't stitch them?

Ya but in my opinion they should have at least stitched the medial id

Back
Top Bottom