OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Waiting for the MC option to return right now got me like this :smh:
View media item 1082114
Knowing my luck I'll be on vacation with no internet and they'll drop for a few hours and I'll miss out again :frown:
Seriously considering ordering a gray and black pair just to ease the pain for now...

Last edited:
Buy/sell outside of the classified forums is against the rules.

I've just been deleting posts up to this point, but it's getting a little out of hand....

Warnings/suspensions from this point on.

so who owns MP elites and contemplating selling them off now in favor of MP inspired low? I don't see myself wearing MP elites high anymore
I am, I wore them once casually and that was it. If I can find someone to workout a trade for Mambacurials, id do it :lol:

Really stoked about the color spread on my pair.

My favorite part of the shoe. I think these colors go so well together

Since I'll be playing volleyball in them, you know I had to put my high school in them

Thank you Nike for exceeding expectations and stitching the tongue. My 8 iD's iD was terrible
Wow awesome pair man. That color on the LEFT shoe is insane , love the green

Really stoked about the color spread on my pair.
View media item 1082148View media item 1082146View media item 1082145My favorite part of the shoe. I think these colors go so well together
View media item 1082149Since I'll be playing volleyball in them, you know I had to put my high school in them
View media item 1082151Thank you Nike for exceeding expectations and stitching the tongue. My 8 iD's iD was terrible

JaUjaiy.gif

Some of your guys comments are really disgusting. Dont attach yourself to these mateialistic items, man.

(Waits for "its just a joke" comment)

But no really, if mc returns or not, relax, they are just sneakers. I understand this is a shoe forum but my god, nike really has some of you guys by the balls.

Some of your guys comments are really disgusting. Dont attach yourself to these mateialistic items, man.

(Waits for "its just a joke" comment)

But no really, if mc returns or not, relax, they are just sneakers. I understand this is a shoe forum but my god, nike really has some of you guys by the balls.
You're taking it to one end of the spectrum just like it seems everyone else is taking it to the other end.

No one here is really going to commit suicide or lose any sleep over not getting this shoe. Everyone is excited that their pair have came in and everyone that missed out is overly voicing how disappointed they are. Really everything is just shades of grey. Give it a week or two and all will be forgotten. I am sure there are some real pissed off people in here about not getting the shoe but I can wade through the BS and see that one upset person is just high stepping the next upset person. All in good fun m8.

With that said, I am so excited that my shoes may come in next week that I think I'll hit some uppers and not sleep until they arrive and then roll around in the bed with them whispering sweet nothings into the laces.

Seeing all these mc id's is like walking into
a strip club, you can look but you can't touch. But at the end of the day you still have hopes of bringing them home in both scenarios even if chances aren't that great haha.

Seeing all these mc id's is like walking into
a strip club, you can look but you can't touch. But at the end of the day you still have hopes of bringing them home in both scenarios even if chances aren't that great haha.
Speak for yourself. I touch all I want...
pimp.gif

Just spoke to a Nike representative on the phone and they said that they will definitely return the Mulitcolor option soon on the kobe 9 elite low nike ID.

Just spoke to a Nike representative on the phone and they said that they will definitely return the Mulitcolor option soon on the kobe 9 elite low nike ID.
A tear just rolled down my cheek 

MC color variations are looking sick!!!!  Can't wait for mine.  I tried black speckles on a black midsole.  Curious how that will look.  I was worried they might overdo the speckles if I went with a color so I tried a safe option.  

what was this reps name? I had one tell me that too..making sure its not just one person saying this

Back
Top Bottom