OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
For 265 these things better be perfect in every way that I ordered. I am not a picky person at all but I will be fishing for codes if there is anything that I cannot fix by scraping a nail over it on my pair.

You sir just happened to get a really bad pair because mine are flawless. I would pay for these over retro jordans, lebrons and kds every day of the week. Im not mad that I dropped the cash at all! You should consider returning your pair and reordering...
My pair arrived yesterday and I haven't even seen them yet... 
laugh.gif

Your black/gold pair has glue stains galore that can be seen in your pictures, but as long as you're happy with them. No sarcasm.

yea, if you are really picky you aren't going to be very happy with any nike releases nowadays. most of the nike's i get look like they've been knocked around a kindergarten room a few times.

i'm not real picky with glue stains or midsole blemish..i'm rocking kicks out the box, and judge them by their use.

these flyknit lows are incredible to me
I plan to wear mine as well, I just think the quality control needs to be better for $250+ and that Nike's "resolution(s)" for flawed pairs are BS, especially for an MC that supposedly can't be remade.

For 265 these things better be perfect in every way that I ordered. I am not a picky person at all but I will be fishing for codes if there is anything that I cannot fix by scraping a nail over it on my pair.
Exactly.

Last edited:
exactly, been thinking that too with my luck, i'll pay some reseller and then a few days later the tweet will come out YOU ASKED FOR IT, THE KOBE 9 ELITE MULTI COLOR OPTION IS BACK!

lol

Ya more like the second I hit the pay button lol. I think it's wise to at least wait till all pairs are delivered. Wonder how many people are still waiting for theirs. We also need pics of upcoming kobe 9s desperately.

These are PIRE! Good Work BlackJesus. So if you didn't do the zebra print would the purple be the darker purple or the lighter one?

I'm sure it like the gold it's def. not stitched on but I don't even think any are stitched on. I don't think my MJ are stitched on. But yeah bro to answer no not stitched
kobe 9 elite low IDs arent stitched but the EM 9 IDs are stitched if you choose no signature option. but if you add a signature to it they will add those nasty sticker letters 
laugh.gif

Now the guy who was selling those "NRG kobe 9 elite lows" took off "Sold out in 3 days and not available on NDC anymore" and now he lowered the price to $420 hahah... Pathetic.

I bet you this guy is on this thread lurking around.

For those who are after an estimation date. The pair I ordered on 7/10 has just been shipped. 

My pair arrived yesterday and I haven't even seen them yet... 
laugh.gif

Your black/gold pair has glue stains galore that can be seen in your pictures, but as long as you're happy with them. No sarcasm.

I plan to wear mine as well, I just think the quality control needs to be better for $250+ and that Nike's "resolution(s)" for flawed pairs are BS, especially for an MC that supposedly can't be remade.

Exactly.
I feel you, I have done 4 ID's and none of them came out right. I'm not that picky, but I only kept one. I just believe that 200+ for a shoe should warrant more quality. Especially since these are MADE TO ORDER, and it's not like some GR pair where they mass produce the same thing. Nike has got cocky and if people like me aren't out there returning their low quality BS they can keep getting away with it. 

If you want some evidence/examples there are some pics of my lebron 11's where the colors are all wrong, glue stains and what really bothered me was the lacing job on there. Not only that but they had all kinds of dirt on the soles and on the sides for some reason.They just came out like trash IMO. The ones I kept were my girl's nike free 5.0 but the only real flaw on that was the swoosh being discolored was supposed to be white over the purple mesh but the white was so light and transparent the swoosh looked pink. She didn't mind tho so we kept em. Spizikes were the highest quality shoe I received from ID, but instead of infrapink or infrared they were a salmon color that looked nasty. I planned to reorder those but damn the options were gone. I just can't wait for them to get it right! I feel like there should be less quality control issues with Flyknit and I don't know exactly why. 

Originally I thought, maybe Nike didn't want to deal with color issues or returns based on that with the multicolor flyknit since each pair comes out differently. All I know for sure though is if the Multicolor came back, I would disregard all my past negative experiences and order right away. That is what had me hesitate in the first place, but damn nike, you pulled me back into your game.

For those who are after an estimation date. The pair I ordered on 7/10 has just been shipped. 

WTF!!!! THIS UPSETS ME!

I ORDERED ON 7/8 AND ALL I GOT IS "FINISHING TOUCHES" ON 7/21.... NIKE YOU ARE STARTING TO URK ME WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS!

WTF!!!! THIS UPSETS ME!

I ORDERED ON 7/8 AND ALL I GOT IS "FINISHING TOUCHES" ON 7/21.... NIKE YOU ARE STARTING TO URK ME WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS!
that's nothing...ordered MC on 7/1...went to "build in progress" then to just "in progress" for the last 2 weeks 
mean.gif
 ...wtf you doing Nike?...better not cancel my order or there will be hell to pay for

Last edited:
Ordered my pair on 7/1 with the estimated arrival date of 8/1.

My MCs arrived in my city earlier this morning with a scheduled delivery date of 7/28.

I've never looked forward towards a Monday before... :lol:

WTF!!!! THIS UPSETS ME!

Same thing happened with mine.

Got my "FT" email, and it took about a week to get my shipping email.

You'll probably get one Monday or Tuesday.

Dana: Is there anything else I can help you with today? 
Me: yes...PLEASE PLEASE do anything you can to bring back the multi-color option for the kobe 9 elite
Me: there are so many people that would love to order more or order it for the first time
Dana: I have been trying! I really want a pair for myself. I hear they plan to bring it back but they have not given a date. 
Me: Great!  appreciate it...hope it happens soon!
Me  thanks for your help

WHY YOU PLAY GAMES WITH US???

Ordered black pair on  July 2nd and gray pair on July 12th, got the finishing touches on the black pair order a week before getting the same email for the gray pair. But my gray pair already shipped and the black pair still in progress 
ohwell.gif

I'm kinda glad the hype for the MC is at Kanye levels. People are completely overlooking the moonwalker option on the EM. IMO one of the best theme options ever on ID. Very nicely done.

Ordered my pair on 7/1 with the estimated arrival date of 8/1.

My MCs arrived in my city earlier this morning with a scheduled delivery date of 7/28.

I've never looked forward towards a Monday before... :lol:

If they were sitting in the UPS hub by my house I would be there Knocking on the door... In fact I have the Manager's phone number and call all the time to hold my package so I can pick it up when I want...

Back
Top Bottom