OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
These will be in heavy rotation son! But I think they will put the MC's back up for sure since there is so much demand for them. NDC would just be laughing to the bank, it's a no brainer for them.

I hope so. I have a 20% code and a $30 GC to use on them! I check every other hour for updates and I have my Twitter notifications on!

What sucks is that I ordered my Black pair on the 2nd day and decided to wait on the MC! Completely my fault if I don't end up w/ any! :smh:

I have the MC's in my locker. Are you able to do any edits?

Last edited:
So is there an official word on the MC returning to Nike id?

Sorry guys I've been on vacation and out of the loop :lol:

So is there an official word on the MC returning to Nike id?

Sorry guys I've been on vacation and out of the loop :lol:
Nope. All of us idiots who decided to hold off on buying MC elite lows are kicking ourselves. And Nike is mum on the whether the option will return despite their supply/logistics system probably being in the top 30 percent of the worlds, lol.

I hope so. I have a 20% code and a $30 GC to use on them! I check every other hour for updates and I have my Twitter notifications on!

What sucks is that I ordered my Black pair on the 2nd day and decided to wait on the MC! Completely my fault if I don't end up w/ any! :smh:

I have the MC's in my locker. Are you able to do any edits?

I can do edits on my MC pair that I have saved in my locer but I haven't tried to save it, I'll try tonight and see if your able to edit and save back into your locker.

I can't decide between translucent sole and blue glow sole... What do you think?

I like the contrast with the translucent.

But I like the "deep" all blue too.

Dana: Is there anything else I can help you with today? 
Me: yes...PLEASE PLEASE do anything you can to bring back the multi-color option for the kobe 9 elite
Me: there are so many people that would love to order more or order it for the first time
Dana: I have been trying! I really want a pair for myself. I hear they plan to bring it back but they have not given a date.  
Me: Great!  appreciate it...hope it happens soon!
Me  thanks for your help

WHY YOU PLAY GAMES WITH US???
Can you post a screen capture of your conversation. It should still be saved in the chat. 
Ordered my pair on 7/1 with the estimated arrival date of 8/1.

My MCs arrived in my city earlier this morning with a scheduled delivery date of 7/28.

I've never looked forward towards a Monday before...
laugh.gif
So, if even the earliest order aren't coming in until first week of August I will roughly peg the potential date of return of MC at one week out so if by August 8-10 they aren't up or any indication from Nike CS. That slim chance of them coming back turns to 0. 
Seriously considering copping a pair of mp lows for 400$ shipped right now... What do you think NT fam? Talk some sense into me!
eyes.gif
Refer to my above comment. If you are quite confident that future releses of which there are many to come + this MC ID won't return then pay for it I guess. For me I have too many js and other sneakers I could spend that much on which I know for sure aren't coming back and I do want them. 

Last edited:
^^^ Yea the first option meshes better.

@RockAJs

LMK if it will save. I'm scared to lose my ID. I don't want to go through the whole process and then miss out on adding it to my cart.
Lol, I'm prepping myself for the return of these MC's! I WILL NOT FAIL AGAIN!!! :lol:

Can you post a screen capture of your conversation. It should still be saved in the chat. 
Sorry, but I closed that window already.  I only asked about the status of my other Kobe ID order and then just added that request to bring back the MC's.  

Sorry, but I closed that window already.  I only asked about the status of my other Kobe ID order and then just added that request to bring back the MC's.  
oh ok. I thought if you open another chat window and scroll up it shows your previous chat doesn't it?

Last edited:
I really don't see the point getting exited, or disappointed depending on what these reps say... There have been too many inconsistencies for any of their info to hold any weight.

Best bet (IMO) is to sit back, relax, and be ready for when/if it does pop back up.

I only got excited because she was the first one to say they knew something about them coming back, all reps I talked to and messaging on @NikeID gave the same negative answer. I have talked a number of them (10+) and all gave the same answer. This was the first change in tone, I thought could be due to most outstanding orders being almost complete and now Nike finally making some decisions. 
Easier said than done. lol!

Last edited:
Heads up for savings, ShopDiscover has 15% off Nike.com purchases (only valid if you pay with a Discover card). That's the closest to 20% off that you'll get if you don't already have a promo code.

I just hope that if it comes back everybody don't be on turbo thirst copping 4 pairs. If I'm not mistaken...some dude made 4 pairs of MCs. Why so greedy? Why would you need 4 shoes of the same colorway, beside to resell? Who knows. I'm relatively new here and sneaker logic becomes more far removed from good adult logic by the day to me.

This was an ID. Quadrupaling up on ID's is not necessarily considered greedy. But I guess one can now call it good foresight.

Last edited:
A lot of people take advantage of the return policy. Folks will max out a credit card ordering 20 different popular styles, take their instagram pics, and then send back 19.

For the MC I can kind of see why some people might want to order 4 of the same style. These shoes are so varied in patterns that they could order 4 pair, take their pick from 4 left and 4 right shoes, match them up, and then send the less desirable looking pairs back non the wiser to Nike.

Not saying I agree with it, just letting you know it happens.

I just hope that if it comes back everybody don't be on turbo thirst copping 4 pairs. If I'm not mistaken...some dude made 4 pairs of MCs. Why so greedy? Why would you need 4 shoes of the same colorway, beside to resell? Who knows. I'm relatively new here and sneaker logic becomes more far removed from good adult logic by the day to me.
Are you talking about me?

Just because someone buys 4 pairs doesn't mean they're a reseller or being greedy. It's call being smart and buying shoes that you like. I like the Kobe 9, but I don't like any of the CW's except for the MP and FK.

One shoe is for casual wear, the second pair is to keep for my collection, the third pair is for playing basketball, and the fourth pair was an extra pair for the one of the nurse's son who does very well in school, so I usually hook up his mom with shoes for retail or below retail.

It made sense for me to buy 4 pairs of shoes because buying more shoes gave me a bigger discount. I was able to get 35% off per shoe.

If I was a reseller I would've sold them all by now. I was offered over $350 per shoe by different NikeTalk members and turned it down. Why would I keep them if I was reselling them and they would lose value of Nike brings back the MC option?

BTW, not every shoe looks the same so it's not like someone has 4 pairs of the exact same shoe.

Last edited:
Heads up for savings, ShopDiscover has 15% off Nike.com purchases (only valid if you pay with a Discover card). That's the closest to 20% off that you'll get if you don't already have a promo code.
Is it? If it were real money, I could get toward my credit card bill or a check, I'd be elated. I do like that you can use it toward Amazon though.

I have a Discover card, if I'm not mistaken you can redeem your cashback for money directly into your account. Or you can get a $50 gift card from Nike for $40 worth of points. I tried that but they sent me debunked ones. I was able to get a refund though.

I have a Discover card, if I'm not mistaken you can redeem your cashback for money directly into your account. Or you can get a $50 gift card from Nike for $40 worth of points. I tried that but they sent me debunked ones. I was able to get a refund though.
I think you can get credit on your statement, gift cards, or money will be deposited into your account linked to the Discover card.

Why does it matter how many pairs someone else buys?...

It's not costing you anything...

:rolleyes

Most people's thought process was that the shoes would stay the normal amount of time as other IDs, if they were limited then the shoe's total quota would be rationed per day, and there weren't very many instances of Nike putting a limited amount of shoes on ID and them being gone in 3 days time. It has happened a handful of times and I don't believe anything with the quickness of the MC option

If a person had the forward thinking to say "these shoes are a super limited gift from Nike, I need to stock up on about 5 pair of Masterpiece designed shoes to make money" then they are not your average reseller. Hell they are not even your average thinker. This person needs to be in stock management.

Back
Top Bottom